Upcoming AEP Leads

Travis Price

Guru
1000 Post Club
Hey all,

After a lot of contemplation, I've decided not to sell Medicare Part C. I'm looking for someone pawn off any MA leads to...

So,I have no clue about the quantity or when they'll come in.. so I'll be getting to know whoever I send them too. Also, I market online, so it could be from just about anywhere...

What's up?

Hey all,

After a lot of contemplation, I've decided not to sell Medicare Part C. I'm looking for someone pawn off any MA leads to...

So,I have no clue about the quantity or when they'll come in.. so I'll be getting to know whoever I send them too. Also, I market online, so it could be from just about anywhere...

What's up?

Florida man right here!
I’ve done both MAPD and Med supps in FL for over 10 years. I won’t steer them wrong ;)

Hey all,

What's up?
I'm still undecided whether I'm going to jump back in MAPD after a decade away. Keep me in mind for Illinois(if they're free). :yes:

Back