UPDATED EFES/Equita does NOT give releases (New agents please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I pretty much know for a fact that he has you blocked. Has he made any direct comments to you? No he has not nor does he care about what you say. I'm really not sure if he has Coleman blocked or not. He does not have LD blocked simply because he wants to see the next stupid thing that LD comments on. He's actually entertained by that clown.

Look, I could care less if you, Rick, and Tom ever get along. However, just waiting to make a comment so you can continuously type *ick is getting pretty ridiculous. The joke has grown very old. This is my whole reason for even saying anything.

I mean, I get why Tom C does it. All you have to do is look at his posting history over the years and you can tell his elevator doesn't go all the way to the top....but you?

And I too like you, but Jesus Criminy, when will the childishness end?

And if you don't think I haven't told Rick he's being childish too, you would be wrong.
And I've moved on from *ick, I now call *ick, Wick(that's Chinese for *ick). :twitchy:

No, the other child is the other Tom. I'm really surprised at you that you keep this up. I don't think you can deny that it is childish.

Bahahahahahaha . . .

You seem to be leaving out the third person who is primarily responsible for keeping the game going, aren't you?

Nope. *ick has them blocked, so he's not keeping this "game" open. That's why you don't see him comment about it.

*icky doesn't have me blocked - but, who cares . . .

I like you Todd. but your coddling of this p*ick is ridiculous.

Wick doesn't have Tom blocked and he follows him and LD giving them shit all the time. If he didn't do that, I'd leave the f*cker alone.

As far as Wick blocking me...I'll bet he still reads my comments, but since he "said" he was blocking me, he can't comment...that would make him a p*ick AND a liar.

So, you can keep your "poor little Wick comments for somebody else, 'cause I'm not buyin'. :)

*icky doesn't - he can't resist . . .

Well, I pretty much know for a fact that *ick has you blocked. Has he made any direct comments to you? No he has not nor does he care about what you say.

LOL @ *odd speaking on behalf of *ick. I think those two may have been in BoBo's Boom Boom Room . . .

And I've moved on from *ick, I now call *ick, Wick(that's Chinese for *ick). :twitchy:

I still like *icky - sounds disgusting like him . . .

OK, you 3. You each need to go to your rooms, think about your actions. In 30 minutes, we will all meet back here so you can hug and make up.

I want you each to write your 10 favorite things you like about each other & 1 action you can take each day to fill up the others bucket of positivity.

Don't you make me stop this car.

OK, you 3. You each need to go to your rooms, think about your actions. In 30 minutes, we will all meet back here so you can hug and make up.

I want you each to write your 10 favorite things you like about each other & 1 action you can take each day to fill up the others bucket of positivity.

I'll fill Wick's bucket for him....but it won't be filled with positivity!!! :twitchy:

Ha - I only do it for the humor. Seems that *odd is now loving on *ick . . .

Que Será, Será . . .

Tom, the stuff you and Tom carry on with is not really all that humorous.. It is one thing when you are directing your comments directly to Rick but when you go back in forth between the two of you, it just seems small and petty.. JMHO... :sad:

Wonder if that's what *odd says to *ick?

Bahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back