• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

UPDATED EFES/Equita does NOT give releases (New agents please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't a release be contractual, how is someone having to figure out if they are going to grant a release. Didn't know releases were conditional.

This is not my experience at all with Chase. Anytime someone has asked for a release he has always made it a point to part ways with an agent on good terms. I’ve seen him release agents on multiple occasions. I’m sure there is another side to the story Montrelle. I sincerely wish you well where you are headed.

Thanks Cole. I really appreciate that. And I can’t speak for any other agents experience, just my own. I asked for a release a week ago, followed up today and was told no. I’m sure you will speak to Chase about it. I don’t know how he can try to spin it but what I posted is just how it happen.

And even if there are 2..3...4 sides to a story, bottom line is I was not given a release from an IMO that swears they give releases.

I’m be fine either way but let’s not sit here and act like I’m making stories up. What incentive would I have to do that?

I can only speak to my experience buddy. I’ve only ever known Chase to be the epitome of class in this industry. I would sincerely urge you to give him a call and deal with this.

I don't have any lead balances. I get my leads directly from you! LOL, this is M. Reese. I have absolutely no reason to lie on here.

If I was getting even a little guidance or mentorship I'd have no problem sticking around, but since I'm on my own anyway I choose to go with another IMO that offers higher contracts. That's it. I just made a business decision.

Unrelated question - You wrote >$30,000 in your first few months. Buying your own leads and sounds like usings the forum, videos and content from the internet for some training. What kind of leads did you mostly run? F2F, on the phone or both?

GrassyAss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back