Vector Balanced

what if you're reported after you leave the company and start with another and they find out and then report you without notice or how much the amount is or even why they are doing it? I got the letter yesterday, I left the company September the 5th, and not one dollar amount was listed or given, nothing from the company at all, the company I am with now was the honest one to let me know, so do they have the right to try and ruin your life without letting you know the real reason they are reporting you to vector one? by the way, the company is American Income Life, no bad feelings just walked away was not the company I thought I wanted to be a part of, no drama, no nothing especially training by the owner's brother sucked oka that's all the drama I GOT, really feel that they should have at least mailed a letter with a number of dollars before they report you? even credit companies at least call first to work out a deal, but not this company? my question is if I freeze the credit reporting can they still report me in bad intent to harm my livelihood of working? thanks from the dumb new agent that trusted these scum bags.

You can only be reported after leaving a company as one of Vector's rules is the agent must be terminated. Vector also does not ask for the balance only that the original balance exceed $400. Vector simply acknowledges there is a debt, then the agent and those inquiring must go to the carrier or IMO for details. You are correct though, the company should attempt to collect prior to putting you on Vector.

As Ben stated, an agent can appeal to Vector. Vector then gives the company 14 or 30 days to reply with proof of the debit. If they do not reply or with insufficient proof, Vector will automatically remove the agent from Vector.

Back