Vimo Health Leads

Rick -

I have to say, I'm surprised you keep trying lead companies. I think they have you pegged.... In fact, I think the lead companies sell you as a lead to each other as someone who may be interested in a new lead source ;)

Dan

Was beginning to wonder about you Bill. Seems you have been scarce. We could have used your intimate knowledge of BCBSNC on a recent thread.

Thank you for noticing. Eventhough my info. is not disclosed here, don't think that I would risk discussing BC in either of the Carolinas. You don't see anyone else that has half a brain talking about them. Blue of SC will yank your appt. and most likely have you arrested for discussing their business.

Rick -

I have to say, I'm surprised you keep trying lead companies. I think they have you pegged.... In fact, I think the lead companies sell you as a lead to each other as someone who may be interested in a new lead source ;)

Dan
I tried a couple of companies from Dec - Feb. I did great with ASAP in January but they changed the way they do business.

I am no longer working with any lead company and suspect I will not in the future. They are all greedy bastards and will lie to keep an account.

Internet leads have been around for less than 10 years and insurance agents were successful before them. Let all the lead companies go bankrupt.

Rick

Back