Walmart AEP: Independent Agents are out!

Tscholar

Super Genius
Just found out that independent agents will not be allowed to work Walmart stores this year. The only agents that will be in the stores are internal Market Point (Humana) agents.

That email was from a large fmo . I bet they use Ifg agents to work the booths who humana owns. CVS will use Aetna agents that I guarantee . Booths at big box over

Just found out that independent agents will not be allowed to work Walmart stores this year. The only agents that will be in the stores are internal Market Point (Humana) agents.[/QUOTE

Justin Brock (Mr Medicare-Con is advertising on Facebook that he is offering this to his agents. He is short on details though.

Stephanie CJ, from your activity it looks like you are a veteran and a frequent poster in this forum. If you got confirmation of your store yesterday Jul 27th, this is very encouraging news. I have worked all the retail programs at Walmart, including when UHC had the exclusive concession, later when Humana had the concession, and then the last 10 years of the present HBH program. Are you contracted with Marketpoint directly, or did you get this through a different FMO? I use 4 different FMO's for my Medicare biz, and not one of them has a clue to what is going on.

Just got an email yesterday confirming my Walmart store location selection....Never been a captive agent.[/QUOTE

Im very very confused . You sit her always flapping how you write few dsnps and got all these clients yet you work a Walmart that will net you 90% dsnp/lis .

I must really bother you. Walmart is mostly middle income, not DSN0.

I think your comical . Aren’t you in La ? One of the lowest income states in the country full of dsnps . Yet you act like you sell a ton on med sups ? Bs . Working the Walmart booth confirms your a dsnp agent . Wear the honor with pride and stop being ashamed of it .Ain’t no middle class walking up to no Medicare booth at Walmart . It’s all the the “ I want more benefits “

Back