Washington National and UHL FE

Even though I was concerned because of some of the questions by the POS attendant, the Washington National application breezed through with no problems.. Commission has been received and policy delivered.

UHL?.. No so good... still not issued.. I ahd also written a UHL app on myself and they tell me they require a Paramedical w/ blood and urine on mine. Oh, well I need the space in my filing cabinet where I have their supplies stored.. Will donate them to the paper drive. :biggrin:

Do think I will put some more with WNL since I am going to place Cancer with them.

Got a note form UHL that will offer me a graded benefit WL because I am taking Trental which normally prescribed for circulatory problems in the legs. However, I am taking it off label.. I is used to soften the radiation scar tissue in my throat to make it easier for me to swallow. I have my bypass surgerry 10 years ago, and other than Tricor for cholesterol The paramedic made extensive notes about the fact I was taking the Tretal off Label. I have been cancer treatment free for 4 years... According to their app, I qualify for the premier.

Got a note form UHL that will offer me a graded benefit WL because I am taking Trental which normally prescribed for circulatory problems in the legs. However, I am taking it off label.. I is used to soften the radiation scar tissue in my throat to make it easier for me to swallow. I have my bypass surgerry 10 years ago, and other than Tricor for cholesterol The paramedic made extensive notes about the fact I was taking the Tretal off Label. I have been cancer treatment free for 4 years... According to their app, I qualify for the premier.
Wow! All you've been through and are still out there banging it. You sound like a tough old coot. God bless you.

There's a joke in here somewhere about Rouse and banging it...I'm just saying?
Indeed. Just heard that an older guy (late 60's) I used to work for started shacking up with his very beautiful 20 year old secretary. But she got pregnant, he is now divorced, and the girl and baby are now living with him. While I give him some props, I think somehow in the end the joke is on him.

Indeed. Just heard that an older guy (late 60's) I used to work for started shacking up with his very beautiful 20 year old secretary. But she got pregnant, he is now divorced, and the girl and baby are now living with him. While I give him some props, I think somehow in the end the joke is on him.

I agree. I would hate to be raising a new born at my age.

----------

There's a joke in here somewhere about Rouse and banging it...I'm just saying?

Only with my wife of 49 years.

----------

Maybe the Paramed Nurse did not submit all the notes she took about the Trental. I sent an email saying it was "off- label" and explains why I was taking it,

Got this back from UHL this afternoon:

Thanks, I will go ahead and approve the application as applied for . If any additional is wanted I may request medical records.

UHL has the worse UW department that I’ve ever tried to deal with; they do a pos interview but don’t give a decision, then it’s underwritten at the HO which takes a couple of weeks; they even do background checks for certain ages, just ridiculous

Back