• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Website content

Great Question, I have a Great Article from our monthly staff magazine that explains that in detail, I will scan and post it so all can read.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Keywords or actually Keyword Phrases are part of your Content---King

keywords in anchor tags, meta tags, title tags, domain name, h tags, .gif, .jpeg, etc. are NOT part of the content bud.

Last edited:
"I've had my cell number on the contact information, mainly because its honestly the best way to reach me, but i'm thinking its time for a toll free line."

I know an agent who writes a good amount of life insurance from internet leads. He has his phone number sent to his blackberry when he is out of the office.

yeah, thats what I'm going to do. I'm getting a toll free line put in with a dedicated phone, and I'll set that to forward all the incoming calls to my cell. hopefully it'll get done really quick.

yeah, thats what I'm going to do. I'm getting a toll free line put in with a dedicated phone, and I'll set that to forward all the incoming calls to my cell. hopefully it'll get done really quick.

You can buy a toll free through Ring Central and have it forwarded to any phone you want.

I do business in two states and I just took an extra cell phone ($10 per month) when I bought my last cell. Got a local number for each side of the state line with both forwarding to the same cell phone. Now people from both sides of the river can call me with their own local number and I only carry one phone.

I just looked up ring central. Looks pretty interesting. $100 a month for 2500 mins a month. not terrible. I'm waiting to hear back from my phone guy, and see which will work better.

I could do the local number in each state, but that would get expensive as I'm marketing and selling to 39 states currently. ;) haha.

Ok, in the interest of giving instant help and answers to my clients, I am looking for a "live help" program for my site. where they can type a question or anything on my site and that can be responded to by IM or more preferably, IM forwarded to my cell as a txt message. I have loaded up a test page with the AIM WIMZI widget hoping that would work the best because of AIMs ability to "go mobile" and still get IM's.

Here is the test page index2

The problem I am having is that after the first view of the site, the IM box is now saying i'm offline, when I am very much online. I haven't even tried the "mobile" part yet. Could someone go to that page and see if it works for them?

Thanks.
It has be "brought to my attention" that i have been "misleading people on this forum" about my website traffic. It seems someone thinks that by my quote of having "250 people" meant actual qualified leads or something. What I meant by "250 people a week" is 250 unique visits per week. To some i guess there is a HUGE difference, enough so to get upset about. I have no reason to mislead anyone, and am sorry if that was the case.

I am not an SEO guru, nor have I ever claimed to be one, what I have said in the past here, is that i'm new to this and am looking to learn as much as i can, and have shared what i have found out with others on here.

Again, to whoever it was that is so upset, I am sorry, and have offered screen shots of my visitor history to show that i'm not "lying to the forum"

tracking.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I have seen this website: Affordable Health Insurance, Home & Condo Insurance San Diego California 92108 show up EVERYWHERE in California on Google. I honestly think they know what they're doing. However, it seems like they are "keyword stuffing", which apparently gets you banned, but I have yet to see it happen to this site. Do you guys think he's putting too many keywords on the site. I think the "brilliantness" (yes, i just made up that word) of this site is that he doesn't put any of the boring content stuff at the top of the page so the average viewer probably won't even see it. tell me what you think!

Looks like John Tesoriero is using an old trick but with a twist. Folks used to use all the keywords they could think of on the bottom of their index page in white on white. If you ever ran across a page with a lot of white space at the bottom, all you had to do was highlight it so the words showed up white against your highlighted black background.

I thought that went away years ago but maybe not.

The only difference here is, he puts all the words in a narrative using light colored, small fonts.

I suppose if it works . . . .

Tricking a search engine might work for a while, but if you get caught, you'll get banned. Also, relying on one method to get ranked leaves the site vulnerable to changes in the search engine's algorithms. I'd recommend staying clean and diverse.

Back