Weekly schedule with about 20 leads ?

Funguy

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hello everyone,

Hope all of you are having a nice year.
My question is for those top producers who exclusively door knock to contact their potential clients.

What is a typical work schedule you have or recommend for someone who is ordering about 20 direct mail leads a week? I would like to know your insights if you begin your work in the afternoon and work late in the evenings? Do you also work Saturdays, if yes what hours you recommend?

In summary if you could give advice on how to maximize the number of presentations per week, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Funguy

Hello everyone,

Hope all of you are having a nice year.
My question is for those top producers who exclusively door knock to contact their potential clients.

What is a typical work schedule you have or recommend for someone who is ordering about 20 direct mail leads a week? I would like to know your insights if you begin your work in the afternoon and work late in the evenings? Do you also work Saturdays, if yes what hours you recommend?

In summary if you could give advice on how to maximize the number of presentations per week, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Funguy

Knock on your 1st door at 9am and then work till dark Mon thru Thurs or maybe Fri. Sat's are also good days to run FE leads.

What is a typical work schedule you have or recommend for someone who is ordering about 20 direct mail leads a week?

You'll get different answers as some folks like to call their leads to try to set appointments while others like to door knock.

This answer is what I would recommend as well, though I like to wait until 10 AM when knocking the FE folks:

Knock on your 1st door at 9am and then work till dark Mon thru Thurs or maybe Fri. Sat's are also good days to run FE leads.

Plan to knock 9a-630pm 4 full days a week. You should get 3500-5000 ap based on skill level.

The first thing I would like to say is that 20 leads is part time. You can knock your leads in a day and a half and then spend an additional day doing clean up. Working 20 leads to the bone, at best you are working 3 days a week.

Everyone has different preferences for sure, but I would just throw all your leads in a route planner and go to them 1 by 1. Each week you will have a handful you never got to, just throw those in the pile for the following week. If you start at 9:30 each morning and you actually work a full day, you can get to 10-15 doors very easily a day.

My advice is not to overthink it, just get in front of people and see what happens. Over time, you will see your numbers get more consistent. At that point, the way to make more money is to buy more leads.

Hopefully this is helpful.

Thanks for all of your responses.
I wanted to know while doorknocking are you guys able to give enough
presentations to people who are currently employed, people in their 50s etc.?

Thanks for all of your responses.
I wanted to know while doorknocking are you guys able to give enough
presentations to people who are currently employed, people in their 50s etc.?

Out of curiosity... Why would you want to specifically give presentations to people who are currently employed or in their 50s? Those are my least favorite prospects.

I don't door knock as a rule so I won't comment on the rest.

Door knocking people in their 50's and/or employed produces the most potential if you are single and tired of internet dating.

Back