WFG or Primerica? What better options are there?

About clients, all my clients are happy with me, so who knows if all those reviews we read online are true.

The system might be the same, but if your options to offer services are limited then there is a difference.
Not at all. Either system relies on coerced consumption......payment of fees in pursuit of the dream. That may not be the main source of revenues (or it may be), but its certainly a major component of profits. Because everybody wants to be a stud....right? And success is always right around the next corner......if you pay to attend my seminar on The Secrets of Success. Or better yet, order of few of my recruiting DVDs and get a head start. Or maybe a wall plack of cliches about winners never quitting? And don't forget, nothing happens until after the convention.....order your tickets today!!!!

Not at all. Either system relies on coerced consumption......payment of fees in pursuit of the dream. That may not be the main source of revenues (or it may be), but its certainly a major component of profits. Because everybody wants to be a stud....right? And success is always right around the next corner......if you pay to attend my seminar on The Secrets of Success. Or better yet, order of few of my recruiting DVDs and get a head start. Or maybe a wall plack of cliches about winners never quitting? And don't forget, nothing happens until after the convention.....order your tickets today!!!!

You're hilarious LOL

Hubert doesn't charge for online access. Here's another difference. Be it Primerica/A.L Williams or WFG Hubert was a major builder and to this day still active..Another difference. Hubert can add products/carriers as he so feels fit. Oh yea one more thing..Hubert offers carrier trainings..

Now for those we think WFG is a great company..Who built it from the beginning?

For those who think Primerica is a great company who helped build it from the beginning? Ding...

Yet..Not all things are for all people.

Accomplish what Hubert has and then talk.

Hubert doesn't charge for online access. Here's another difference. Be it Primerica/A.L Williams or WFG Hubert was a major builder and to this day still active..Another difference. Hubert can add products/carriers as he so feels fit. Oh yea one more thing..Hubert offers carrier trainings..

Now for those we think WFG is a great company..Who built it from the beginning?

For those who think Primerica is a great company who helped build it from the beginning? Ding...

Yet..Not all things are for all people.

Accomplish what Hubert has and then talk.
You ave to wonder why the bank foreclosed on his home consider what he has accomplished..

$50 million foreclosed estate sells for $11.5 million

Back