• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

What annoys you the most?

I also hate the use of Vis a Vis or double entandre or defacto

I will have to agree with vis a vis, and double entendre, however, I hope that your annoyance at de facto is not subsumed under all latin phrases. I've heard a couple of others used on this board, but very few.

Most annoying thing I've found is to hear people give bad info., after stating they have 20+ years of experience. I'm only thinking it didn't teach them anything, but most people are too polite to say anything.

I will have to agree with vis a vis, and double entendre, however, I hope that your annoyance at de facto is not subsumed under all latin phrases. I've heard a couple of others used on this board, but very few.

Most annoying thing I've found is to hear people give bad info., after stating they have 20+ years of experience. I'm only thinking it didn't teach them anything, but most people are too polite to say anything.
You misunderstand the term "20 years experience" . That often means they have one years experience repeated 20 times.

What annoys you the most about other insurance agents and Financial Advisors? Ill go first!

!; Complaining about being broke (your fault you are Lazy)
2: Laziness (Your broke because your Lazy)
3: Complaining of Charge Backs (we all get them), and complaining this is why your broke.

I prefer replies from people who are actually producers.

Wish I could reply, but as of late I've been doing a lot of protesting and haven't been producing. :sad:

1. Neg-aholics

2. New agents who ignore advice from experienced agents

3. Calls from FMO/IMO/GA with whatever pitch they have at the moment. Similarly, marketing companies with the latest magical marketing tactic which supposedly eliminates all the work normally done to bring in business.

4. Sales trainers who sold for a year then became a trainer who thinks they can tell you how to sell. Similarly, marketing reps who throw features and benefits at you as if that's what clients buy.

5. Ex-agents / poorly motivated agents / agents who ignore good advice and help - who complain about leads, clients, carriers, underwriting, or about anything else that high producing agents deal with anyways.

1. People who drag at a green light, then take off as it's about to turn red, leaving you stopped.
2. When you're ready to do something outdoors, and it starts pouring down rain, and you're stuck indoors.
3. When you go to get that last piece of cake, and you found that somebody beat you to it.
4. When you could have sworn there was another beer in the cooler, and there's nothing there but a lacroix.
5. If you can handle the above 4, insurance sales is a "piece of cake".

Back