• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

What annoys you the most?

What Annoys me are many things. Most of which have been empathically stated on previous posts here (Hello its not cancer, get over it) - but one thing that seems to be absent is the persistent thought from people outside this industry that they can be a "part time" insurance agent and have success.

Mortgage brokers that also want to sell insurance, Real Estate agents that want to sell their clients home insurance. Seriously - are you kidding me? Other than people that lives in excruciatingly small towns - Why would you think that a consumer would find someone that sells Auto Insurance, Home Loans, and Financial Advice competent at any of them?

The complexities of the insurance industry are insane and... keep changing.

- Why would you think that a consumer would find someone that sells Auto Insurance, Home Loans, and Financial Advice competent at any of them?

Literally just got off the phone with a retired P&C agent in Northern Cal. He is an ophan policyholder I was given. He was shocked that the UL he has had since 1990 will force surrender in 3-5 years with zero values.

Agents that push a product best for their pockets and not the client.
Corporations who push a product knowing full well they'll only have to pay out on less that 2% of the policies sold because the rates will skyrocket at renewal time and they don't offer conversion on their term polcies.

Agents who have never grown up from being schoolyard bullies and want every conversation to turn into a pissing contest

Schoolyard bullies that don't want to settle the score now that they are old. I know off topic.

Fake tough guy agents like Galt, Gooner and TaterSalad and the agents that kissed their ass.

Literally just got off the phone with a retired P&C agent in Northern Cal. He is an ophan policyholder I was given. He was shocked that the UL he has had since 1990 will force surrender in 3-5 years with zero values.

So glad to say I gave those things a passing glance... I like as many knows as I can get, and the importance of as little customer participation (other than funding) as there can be.

Back