What Final Expense Co Pays 30% Year 1 70 % in 2

dmgoselin

Hi everyone,
Need help for a client that discovered the he has cancer. What Final Expense Co pays 30% year 1 and 70 % in 2 as a grad?
I think it is Foresters. I was going to write with Gerber but another agent that my prospect does not know and probably found on the web... offered a Final Expense policy that pays 30% year 1 and 70 % in year 2 for about $101 a month for 15K
He is 65 and lives in Mass. I need to contract with Foresters to get the sale.
I like the policy and so does the client.

Gerber was going to make them wait 2 years for full death benefit and year 1 and 2 only interest plus premium back.
Appreciate the help.

Diane

Hi everyone,
Need help for a client that discovered the he has cancer. What Final Expense Co pays 30% year 1 and 70 % in 2 as a grad?
I think it is Foresters. I was going to write with Gerber but another agent that my prospect does not know and probably found on the web... offered a Final Expense policy that pays 30% year 1 and 70 % in year 2 for about $101 a month for 15K

Gerber was going to make them wait 2 years for full death benefit and year 1 and 2 only interest plus premium back.
Appreciate the help.

Diane

Sentinel Security does, but not sure if they're in Mass.

Hi everyone,

Appreciate the help.

Diane

What is the health issue that makes this a graded case?
5Star. 30/70
Aetna is 40/75
RNA. 30/70

Referencing his first sentence...I believe the PI has cancer. ;)

Oops. Missed that.

To my knowledge there is not a carrier that will give him 30/70 if he has been treated in the past 12 months.

----------

Oops. Missed that.

To my knowledge there is not a carrier that will give him 30/70 if he has been treated in the past 12 months.

It seems like gpm did at one time but not sure. I never did use it to know

Hi everyone,

Appreciate the help.

Diane

Thinking that agent lied to the client.

Back