What I Really...

BNTRS

Guru
1000 Post Club
Vermont
I couldn't resist. I stumbled upon the meme generator for making one of those "What I really do" memes and decided to take a break from everything else and put together the following:

30728.jpg

I was thinking of alternatively getting a screen-shot of this forum and using it for the last one :laugh:

I couldn't resist. I stumbled upon the meme generator for making one of those "What I really do" memes and decided to take a break from everything else and put together the following:

Image:
30728.jpg

I was thinking of alternatively getting a screen-shot of this forum and using it for the last one :laugh:

Something like that would be a good laugh and a way to put clients at ease if your were doing seminars.

30728.jpg

I would like one in a matte finish framed in baroque style gold frame please.

He is that good!

he must be!

I remember back when I played it and I cannot fathom having something as simple as a game controller to play the game.

a keyboard and using Modifiers (so all the buttons then Shift+all the buttons, alt + all the buttons) and a 7+ button mouse is about what it takes lol

I'm pretty sure my respect level just reached 9000 on these forums. Everyone 50+ that posts here will now think I'm cool...

Not serious... :D

Back