What is the biggest concern for Insurers? Pandemic, Cyber, Flood, Nope...Guess Again

Climate change has surpassed pandemic as the top concern for insurers.
It is imperative that they encourage governments to invest in climate resilience.

Climate change is funny since throughout the course of history it keeps changing and through my research I have figured out that the ice age was man kinds fault too.

I love how a non political article about Insurers being concerned with Global Warming instantly turns into such a circus on this forum. Ice Age? Midgets?

The scientific consensus in the 1970s was that we needed urgent action to prepare for a new ice age that is almost upon us.

In the 1990s the narrative switched to a need for urgent action to prepare for a new heat wave that is almost upon us.

The logical conclusion is that we need urgent action to prepare for a mild climate that is almost upon us.

The scientific consensus in the 1970s was that we needed urgent action to prepare for a new ice age that is almost upon us.

In the 1990s the narrative switched to a need for urgent action to prepare for a new heat wave that is almost upon us.

The logical conclusion is that we need urgent action to prepare for a mild climate that is almost upon us.

Good old Spock. I'm amazed at how many Western T.V. shows and movies Spock and Bones were in together. Same with the Skipper and the Professor. Most of the time playing bad guys and outlaws. :yes:

Good old Spock. I'm amazed at how many Western T.V. shows and movies Spock and Bones were in together.

There was only one episode...? They were in a single episode of the Virginian together. Other than that episode, they never acted together outside of Trek. Both acted in Westerns, but not together.

Feature Film/TV Episode/Video/TV Movie/TV Special/TV Mini-Series/Documentary/Video Game/Short Film, with DeForest Kelley, Leonard Nimoy (Sorted by Year Ascending) - IMDb

Same with the Skipper and the Professor. Most of the time playing bad guys and outlaws. :yes:

Only a couple obscure ones together:

Feature Film/TV Episode/Video/TV Movie/TV Special/TV Mini-Series/Documentary/Video Game/Short Film, with Alan Hale Jr., Russell Johnson (Sorted by Year Ascending) - IMDb

All of these people were actors in Westerns but not much together.

Back