What is the biggest concern for Insurers? Pandemic, Cyber, Flood, Nope...Guess Again

There was only one episode...? They were in a single episode of the Virginian together. Other than that episode, they never acted together outside of Trek. Both acted in Westerns, but not together.

Feature Film/TV Episode/Video/TV Movie/TV Special/TV Mini-Series/Documentary/Video Game/Short Film, with DeForest Kelley, Leonard Nimoy (Sorted by Year Ascending) - IMDb

Only a couple obscure ones together:

Feature Film/TV Episode/Video/TV Movie/TV Special/TV Mini-Series/Documentary/Video Game/Short Film, with Alan Hale Jr., Russell Johnson (Sorted by Year Ascending) - IMDb

All of these people were actors in Westerns but not much together.
Sure seemed like more than that. :laugh:

That's a good list, but I'd have add one. :twitchy:

If you look at the first 9 seconds of this, she hit the nail on the head... I couldn't have agreed with her more. :yes: Those first 9 seconds are full of wisdom and truth. I actually think most thinking people would agree with her. ;)

As to midgets... this is of little concern to me, AMC Gremlins, well, they no longer make those. On the other hand, liberals are are huge issue and for some reason have not taken their own advice on population control and are reproducing at an alarming rate. :shocked:

Back