What is Your Main Strategy for Growing Your Insurance Business?

What is your main strategy for growing your insurance business ?

• Third-party leads

Votes: 42 21.4%
  • Cross-prospecting

Votes: 30 15.3%
  • External marketing efforts

Votes: 36 18.4%
  • Unused leads / old leads

Votes: 23 11.7%
  • Networking events

Votes: 29 14.8%
  • Other

Votes: 36 18.4%

• Total voters
When you were selling your pre-set appointments, how many did they produce an hour?

I've never sold leads, ever. But I do hire marketers and spend time training them. For Medicare and FE products I've always seen averages above one lead per hour, even on preset appointments.

If a marketer can't do this you are losing money. Your marketer is either not that talented or your script is too detailed. Escpecially for FE, one per hour is a must.

Ok, maybe I was un clear a new person expecting 8 leads per work day isn't what "I" would crunch my budget on.

I am sure when you did with MA 1 per hour was easy, but a lot of people back in the MA hay day made a lot of money they didn't earn, kinda like the mortgage brokers did back then, and now where our they, you know what I mean right Steve :)

Ok, maybe I was un clear a new person expecting 8 leads per work day isn't what "I" would crunch my budget on.

I am sure when you did with MA 1 per hour was easy, but a lot of people back in the MA hay day made a lot of money they didn't earn, kinda like the mortgage brokers did back then, and now where our they, you know what I mean right Steve :)

I never said MA. I said Medicare. And, by Medicare I mean supplements. I'm currently averaging 1.5 preset appointments per hour on T65s.

Back