What May Happen with Medicare Advantage 2017 & Beyond?

That depends on how old you are. My crystal ball says we might have 5 years left.

Rick

What does your crystal ball say about Med supp business/comps that would already be on the books at that time? [serious question btw]

Bernie just swept Indiana.

They are voting against Hillary more than for Bernie from what I see.

What does your crystal ball say about Med supp business/comps that would already be on the books at that time? [serious question btw]

Assuming we go to single payer with a cap for the OOP similar to Obamacrap, then there will be no business left on the books. We better learn to sell cancer plans and life insurance.

Rick

I don't expect SP anytime soon, if ever. If enough players drop out of Obamacrap even if only for 2017 look for Medicaid for all.

Group plans, VA and other govt plans will stay in place but the IFP market is dead.

Medicare is still a political 3rd rail.

I don't expect SP anytime soon, if ever. If enough players drop out of Obamacrap even if only for 2017 look for Medicaid for all.

Group plans, VA and other govt plans will stay in place but the IFP market is dead.

Medicare is still a political 3rd rail.

I've seen so many things I thought would, could never happen in this country in my lifetime since 9/11 and accelerated in the last 6 years, Nothing would surprise me now.

I've seen so many things I thought would, could never happen in this country in my lifetime since 9/11 and accelerated in the last 6 years, Nothing would surprise me now.

No kidding, nothing would suprise me too...

I'm done prognosticating what happens with elections, politics, lawmaking. I recall telling friends:

- 2008 No way in hell that Senator Barack Obama will become POTUS...
- 2010 No way in hell PPACA is going to become law...
- 2012 I can't see how the Supreme Court is going to uphold PPACA...

:err:

- No way Trump will be elected POTUS...

Latest posts

Back