What's are some great CRM'S for FE TELESALES ?

Hey Vince ,

I am looking forward to meeting you @ the conference. I see you are one of the speakers. I'll be driving up from Atlanta.

Please have some good Telesales stuff ready for us brother !!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

That again is a big assumption Todd. Ramiz was not setting me up to recruit. It’s funny but not true. In all actuality I just came in to say thanks to the fellas that gave me a shout-out. Northstar Insurance Advisors and VRG Insurance have recently merged together. There is no agenda! Of course when I do talk about my business in a positive light that surly can be looked at as recruiting. I am proud of my business and the people I work with as I am sure you are. Again if you ever want to meet me via phone and ask me all your questions feel free to give me a call. I am an open book and love meeting success people in the business.

Well, Ramiz has been doing a little recruiting for you anyway. When I say "you", I'm talking about the entire outfit...not just you, an individual. But I understand that it's not YOU specifically that is doing the recruiting. So when will we get to meet that guy? LOL, JK.

Either way, time will tell.

Hey Vince ,

I am looking forward to meeting you @ the conference. I see you are one of the speakers. I'll be driving up from Atlanta.

Please have some good Telesales stuff ready for us brother !!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:
Hey I look forward to meeting you too at the 8 Percent Nation Insurance Agents Conference. 8% Nation

When you get a chance shoot me your name.

I am excited and honored to be able to speak there! I will bring some great Telesales talk! It’s gonna be a value packed conference with tons of great speakers glad you are coming!

Hey I look forward to meeting you too at the 8 Percent Nation Insurance Agents Conference. 8% Nation

When you get a chance shoot me your name.

I am excited and honored to be able to speak there! I will bring some great Telesales talk! It’s gonna be a value packed conference with tons of great speakers glad you are coming!

Who all will be speaking there?

Out of curiosity, what type of compensation are you offering agents for carriers such as Mutual of Omaha ( 125%? ) Prosperity LIfe ( 120-125%) or Am. Am. 120-125%?

Just curious. Like your guys videos. Looks like you got a nice 'shop' going.

I am the guy that can answer your questions.

MoO We don't use because they don't allow v-sig(yet). However, we had an agent come to PPG that wanted them and we gave the 120.

Prospertiy- We put new agents at 115. We can go higher but we base our raises off of telesales production.

AmAm- We don't use them either.

All of our contracts are 110-115 with no proof of production.

Who all will be speaking there?
On the conference website you can see the main speakers currently released. I know there will be many more. One of the biggest draws will be Grant Cardone. The link to the website is in my previous post. My friend Cody Askins of Secure Agent Mentor is putting it on and he is advertising it on most of the social media platforms. He will be releasing new big named speakers very soon. Conference isn’t until late October.

I am the co-owner and a managing partner of VRG Insurance Marketing, Northstar Insurance Advisors and Final Expense Televersity. Hope that clears it up even more so you don’t have to assume anymore sir. All the best!

VRG:

V = Vince

R = Ramiz

G = ?

I am the guy that can answer your questions.

MoO We don't use because they don't allow v-sig(yet). However, we had an agent come to PPG that wanted them and we gave the 120.

Prospertiy- We put new agents at 115. We can go higher but we base our raises off of telesales production.

AmAm- We don't use them either.

All of our contracts are 110-115 with no proof of production.

You said "we" several times . . .

Are you with VRG?

Yes I am one of the owners of VRG Insurance Marketing.

Northstar Insurance Advisors and VRG are one in the same now. We just keep the VRG Insurance website up because it generates a lot of organic web traffic still.

V - Vince
R - Rocco
G - Giovanni

Rocco and Giovanni are my two awesome sons!

There are 4 managing partners at Northstar Insurance Advisors. You can learn more here: Final Expense Telesales | USA | North Star Insurance Advisors

Yes I am one of the owners of VRG Insurance Marketing.

Northstar Insurance Advisors and VRG are one in the same now. We just keep the VRG Insurance website up because it generates a lot of organic web traffic still.

V - Vince
R - Rocco
G - Giovanni

Rocco and Giovanni are my two awesome sons!

There are 4 managing partners at Northstar Insurance Advisors. You can learn more here: Final Expense Telesales | USA | North Star Insurance Advisors
So, you're Ramiz's boss. Where does he fit in? :huh:

Back