What's are some great CRM'S for FE TELESALES ?

More assuming. No sir not his boss not even close! You can learn more at: Final Expense Telesales | USA | North Star Insurance Advisors
Yes I am one of the owners of VRG Insurance Marketing.

Northstar Insurance Advisors and VRG are one in the same now. We just keep the VRG Insurance website up because it generates a lot of organic web traffic still.

V - Vince
R - Rocco
G - Giovanni

Rocco and Giovanni are my two awesome sons!

There are 4 managing partners at Northstar Insurance Advisors. You can learn more here: Final Expense Telesales | USA | North Star Insurance Advisors
..........................................................................................................
To me that looked like you were saying that you and your 2 sons were the owners.

I have to admit that I didn't notice the botton wiit the link where you say there are 4 managing partners, or I wouldn't have posted.

My bad.

Yes I am one of the owners of VRG Insurance Marketing.

Northstar Insurance Advisors and VRG are one in the same now. We just keep the VRG Insurance website up because it generates a lot of organic web traffic still.

V - Vince
R - Rocco
G - Giovanni

Rocco and Giovanni are my two awesome sons!

There are 4 managing partners at Northstar Insurance Advisors. You can learn more here: Final Expense Telesales | USA | North Star Insurance Advisors
..........................................................................................................
To me that looked like you were saying that you and your 2 sons were the owners.

I have to admit that I didn't notice the botton wiit the link where you say there are 4 managing partners, or I wouldn't have posted.

My bad.
No Worries, I don’t want there to be any confusion. Have an awesome day!

hey, thanks for answering and following up.

I'm a one man shop currently, I ended up going with pipedrive crm and kixie dialer system. they are both easy and basic to use, hence why i went with them.
kixie has the local presence feaure which is the most important for me and what i was looking for. it allows your phone number to match the local are code to whatever prospect your dialing.

it's good for now, but cannot see myself scaling with multiple agents with his setup.

the reason is, i've noticed all these dialer systems and crm's intigrate with each other, but are not really one. so they don't coordinate as well. i could go into further detail if need be.

the best crm' with a true dialing system that i have seen and witnessed is Velocify, I think that is the absolute best.

Right now I only work fresh commercial leads..

https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/velocify-update.93548/

Hey there Matt Thanks man! That is a question for James Campbell at Premier Producers Group who runs that company. I am not involved to much in that side of business. I know he is negotiable based on production, goals and current contract levels. You can get him at [email protected] and let him know we chatted on Ins. Forum. Thanks man!
Hi Vince & Ramiz,

I’ve now watched both PPG & NorthStar’s webinars, and both look outstanding to work with as a Telesales Agent. It’s fantastic to have choices, but now I’m stuck which way to go.....

Decisions, decisions......

Back