Where Does Life Insurance Companies Go to Check Your Medical Records?

awin333

I am seeking help so if anyone out there can tell me where various life insurance companies would go if a person was to apply for policies to check their medical records that is not on the application forms? The reason i want to know is that i cough and vomit out blood each day and i need this on my official medical records where all life insurance companies check so if and when someone is trying to get fraudulent policies under my name without my knowledge or consent so that all life insurance companies would reject or deny such applications from checking my medical records they have checked. Thankyou for your time to read this please give me some leads feedbacks or answers if you know of any.

Ask your doctor to ensure your condition is listed on your medical records. This may not prevent someone from obtaining a fraudulent policy in your name, however, as the underlying cause may or may not be rejected by an Insurance carrier's underwriting.

But you should also look into getting some identity theft protection. Make sure that the company you choose for this covers medical identity theft, not just financial.

I am seeking help so if anyone out there can tell me where various life insurance companies would go if a person was to apply for policies to check their medical records that is not on the application forms? The reason i want to know is that i cough and vomit out blood each day and i need this on my official medical records where all life insurance companies check so if and when someone is trying to get fraudulent policies under my name without my knowledge or consent so that all life insurance companies would reject or deny such applications from checking my medical records they have checked. Thankyou for your time to read this please give me some leads feedbacks or answers if you know of any.

I don't think there is a big problem with identity thieves applying for life insurance without your knowledge.

But there is no place that all life insurance companies check. Some companies are guaranteed issue. Others just don't check records.

I really appreciate the time newby and azgal. It isnt an identity theft issue. I will try to give cliff notes.My mother has done that to me before about 10 years ago and many attempts were made on my life which i can only suspect life insurance as motive. I cannot prove with hard evidence that is what she did but as a result of it via poisoning i have been extremely ill for the past 10 years recovering very slowly i do still cough up and vomit blood on most of days when i wake. As of now i ask because so i can prevent her from trying to get new policies or renewing old ones without my knowledge or consent. Would you guys know of steps that i can take if not for medical records. Thankyou so much.

I really appreciate the time newby and azgal. It isnt an identity theft issue. I will try to give cliff notes.My mother has done that to me before about 10 years ago and many attempts were made on my life which i can only suspect life insurance as motive. I cannot prove with hard evidence that is what she did but as a result of it via poisoning i have been extremely ill for the past 10 years recovering very slowly i do still cough up and vomit blood on most of days when i wake. As of now i ask because so i can prevent her from trying to get new policies or renewing old ones without my knowledge or consent. Would you guys know of steps that i can take if not for medical records. Thankyou so much.

All I can think of would be to get a guaranteed issue policy and then apply for a fully underwritten policy. The fully underwritten policy will either deny you or take you but a big name company will report to the MIB and at least make it more difficult for your mom to get a policy. It would also make it very difficult for her to get a policy with a large face amount thus lowering her financial incentive to kill you.

Hope that helps. I have never heard of a situation like this so take the advice for what it is worth. Sorry about your situation.

Better wording for my question would be what can i do to make sure all applications for life insurance under my name would be rejected or denied. Thankyou again guys.

If you think your mother is trying to kill you then you have more problems than just the life insurance. Instead of asking advice on an internet forum which you'll get many different suggestions I think the best thing you should to is have some serious meetings with a doctor that you choose, a lawyer, the police, and a psychologist, in that order.

Good luck to you.

You can not stop your mother from buying small life policies on you. You can easily prevent her from poisoning you though. Just get far, far away from her.

You don't need any contact with a mother that is trying to poison you.

If you think your mother is trying to kill you then you have more problems than just the life insurance. Instead of asking advice on an internet forum which you'll get many different suggestions I think the best thing you should to is have some serious meetings with a doctor that you choose, a lawyer, the police, and a psychologist, in that order.

Good luck to you.

Psychiatrist, MD should be the first stop.

Psychiatrist, MD should be the first stop.

Either a psychiatrist or psychologist would work. The main difference in the two is that a psychiatrist can prescribe medication whereas a psychologist doesn't. I know this because my older brother is a psychologist which has allowed me to save a bunch on my treatments. :goofy:

Back