• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Where Were You when the World Stopped Turning?

I've studied this religion of peace in depth and one thing I'm sure of is that any radical Muslim wants to kill you. Any moderate Muslim wants a radical Muslim to kill you. How's that for politically correct?

And remember, I don't care what they say to your face, they are encouraged in the Koran to lie to further their goals.

I've studied this religion of peace in depth and one thing I'm sure of is that any radical Muslim wants to kill you. Any moderate Muslim wants a radical Muslim to kill you. How's that for politically correct?

And remember, I don't care what they say to your face, they are encouraged in the Koran to lie to further their goals.

I expect that from the terrorists. It is our own Americans that concern me.

In the last few years we have moved out of their way, armed them and now may be providing them cell phones and EBT cards in your and my back yard.

I expect that from the terrorists. It is our own Americans that concern me. In the last few years we have moved out of their way, armed them and now may be providing them cell phones and EBT cards in your and my back yard.

I'm saying they're all terrorists (given the right opportunity). If we had some financial/military meltdown and Iran came over here to attack us, who's side do you think they would take??

I am 35. Took my three kids to Fort Carson National Cemetery on Memorial Day. To show them Freedom is no Free.

The kids understood.

Sad part was the attendance, although there were lots of people there (8,000ish). There were not nearly as many as I expected.

I spent a year in Iraq and fought alongside some pretty good ones that did take our side.

I am 35. Took my three kids to Fort Carson National Cemetery on Memorial Day. To show them Freedom is no Free.

The kids understood.

Sad part was the attendance, although there were lots of people there (8,000ish). There were not nearly as many as I expected.

About 1% and their familes

hqdefault.jpg

----------

I spent a year in Iraq and fought alongside some pretty good ones that did take our side.

Thank you for your service.

I wonder what they feel about that now?

Back