• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Which states should be avoided in FE

PhxSunsFan

Guru
looking to add 20 states to equal 40

thinking on which 10 states to avoid?
new york. new jersey. alaska, hawaii?
thoughts? thanks

A couple I learned to avoid by trial and error

State of Confusion
State of Denial
State of Desperation

And one that still go to regularly and am thinking about becoming my resident state is The State of doing shit that does not make me any money.

If you have 20 States now you are talking about millions of prospects. Have they all said no to you already?

I have done telesales before and did OK but never needed 40 states. I can't remember ever talking to a CEO of an insurance company and if I did why would they care how many nonresident license I have?

I have done telesales before and did OK but never needed 40 states. I can't remember ever talking to a CEO of an insurance company and if I did why would they care how many nonresident license I have?
The question was, "Would you ask a CEO why HE would need a license in so many states?"

If the OP is going to work for a telesales outfit then why can't they tell him which states they want him in? I worked for TermProvider, Big Lou, for a while and they did it for me.

Back