Working T65 6+ months out

I aged in and got door knocked by 2 young kids that said they were selling about 15 policies/month. The thing is that they were captive and commissions stop immediately if they quit. I told them to get contracted somewhere else because they were building revenue for the agency and were leaving the largest part of the compensation on the table. One got my point. The other got mad. They left without a sale.

I aged in and got door knocked by 2 young kids that said they were selling about 15 policies/month. The thing is that they were captive and commissions stop immediately if they quit. I told them to get contracted somewhere else because they were building revenue for the agency and were leaving the largest part of the compensation on the table. One got my point. The other got mad. They left without a sale.

15/mo is solid...

That was 2 people only door knocking. They probably figured 2 would lend moral support. I too thought it good but noticed they only had access to their rates with no competitive data. Also didn't have access to CRM except in the office. The down side is renewals weren't vested.

That was 2 people only door knocking. They probably figured 2 would lend moral support. I too thought it good but noticed they only had access to their rates with no competitive data. Also didn't have access to CRM except in the office. The down side is renewals weren't vested.
I enjoy door knocking with a buddy, I don't get to do it very often, but it's fun when I do! One drives, while the other hops out and knocks the doors.

Back