Yet another background check question

Agency manager says that he got my background check back and all was good. However, he wasn't specific as to which reports he pulled.

Passed P&C licensing exam this morning. Next step is fingerprints for the FBI background investigation.

Curious who will see the results of the FBI background!?? Is it used strictly for licensing? Or, will it be forwarded to/available for the agency?

Thanks in advance!

Why is Agency doing FBI check ??? (didn't the state do a check before you took the exam) ?

???

Why do you say that I might be a prospective FE agent??
"Genius said:
I have a public intoxication back in 2001 to which I plead no contest. And, back in 1994, I was picked up on a domestic that was complete crap and charges were dismissed.

What do you think?"

A little bit rowdy...a litttle bit crazy. Both good traits for a FE agent. :yes:

Why is Agency doing FBI check ??? (didn't the state do a check before you took the exam) ?

???

The insurance agency does not, the state regulatory agencies do. Because the want to know you don't have a bunch of crazy federal or international crimes under your belt even though you're clean in X state

The insurance agency does not, the state regulatory agencies do. Because the want to know you don't have a bunch of crazy federal or international crimes under your belt even though you're clean in X state

• WHY ARE YOU ANSWERING FOR HIM???
  • (DON'T butt into a conversation...the question was for OP).
  • now YOU CAN EXPLAIN these points for OP (GO ahead).
  1. Ehh...you said 'Agency manager got my background check back'...that means the company pulled a BACKGROUND check on you. (unless your mis-communicating what happened).
  2. I'm curious as to WHY the company would do their own background check ?
  3. are you saying they got the report from the State???

*Super confusing?

• WHY ARE YOU ANSWERING FOR HIM???
  • (DON'T butt into a conversation...the question was for OP).
  • now YOU CAN EXPLAIN these points for OP (GO ahead).
  1. Ehh...you said 'Agency manager got my background check back'...that means the company pulled a BACKGROUND check on you. (unless your mis-communicating what happened).
  2. I'm curious as to WHY the company would do their own background check ?
  3. are you saying they got the report from the State???
*Super confusing?

My mistake, I thought you were talking about the DOI.

My mistake, I thought you were talking about the DOI.

No problem. I'm not PC licensed so i don't know what each agency requires. IF the DOI grants a license, an FBI background check was already done. Not sure what else a agency would require.

Latest posts

Back