Almost identical MAPD Plans, which do you go with?

Somarco...

Even if you ask a "fair" question, your tone is still condescending and disrespectful. From reading many of your posts, you come off as arrogant - like you know everything.

Did you know everything in the beginning? I don't think so.

I don't understand why people on forums have to be so rude. Oh that's right, because people can hide behind a computer.

It's a legitimate question and others answered it just fine.

Either way, if you don't like my posts and have nothing positive to contribute, don't respond.

And by the way, your website is terrible.
Bob does know a lot. And I disagree with you about his website.

While I don't think Bob's rude....there are those who are. You'll find some AssH0les on here, but I won't mention any names(*ick). :biggrin:

Somarco...

Even if you ask a "fair" question, your tone is still condescending and disrespectful. From reading many of your posts, you come off as arrogant - like you know everything.

Did you know everything in the beginning? I don't think so.

I don't understand why people on forums have to be so rude. Oh that's right, because people can hide behind a computer.

It's a legitimate question and others answered it just fine.

Either way, if you don't like my posts and have nothing positive to contribute, don't respond.

And by the way, your website is terrible.

In regard to your post overall: caution caution caution

In regard to the website comment, I would suggest not being too critical of his website approach before reading some of Jeffrey Gitomer's books that he recommends.

There's no reason for any rudeness, disrespect, or condescension.

If someone doesn't like the question someone asks, just ignore it.

I'm always hesitant to post anything because people on the internet (forums, video comments, etc.) are just much ruder than in person.

There's no reason for any rudeness, disrespect, or condescension.

If someone doesn't like the question someone asks, just ignore it.

I'm always hesitant to post anything because people on the internet (forums, video comments, etc.) are just much ruder than in person.
I don't know...I've heard that Somarco's just as rude in person as he is on the Forum. :yes:

Just kidding Bob. :laugh:

Another one bites the dust. Think I am up to 36 on my list.

And FWIW I rarely reply to any of the (ignored member) posts.

I suppose that is considered rude.

Can't win with some folks.

That's not a good list.

Even in your reply, you're still rude and condescending.

You lack emotional intelligence.

Please ignore all my posts. Take care.

That's not a good list.

Even in your reply, you're still rude and condescending.

You lack emotional intelligence.

Please ignore all my posts. Take care.
You asked a relatively elementary question. One that really need not require much of an answer.

Therefore it would be easy to assume you are new to insurance.

While you did take time to complain about Bob’s question you never did answer.

Rick

Bob does know a lot. And I disagree with you about his website.

While I don't think Bob's rude....there are those who are. You'll find some AssH0les on here, but I won't mention any names(*ick). :biggrin:
Thanks for mentioning me. Always happy to have a fan.

Rick

I really thought the 2 of you were going to stop doing this? I know that both of you have told me you were, yet it continues over nothing.

Back