Alternative to SendOutCards

I wanted to move my SOC contacts to zen direct. Unfortunately, when I export my SOC contacts and try to import them on Zen, birthdays don’t work right. Zen would save me a lot every month and looks like a good system, but I’m not going in one by one and entering in bdays again.

Does Zen have API capability? Like could I have a webhook automatically push out to Zen from our CRM and drop into a campaign?

I wanted to move my SOC contacts to zen direct. Unfortunately, when I export my SOC contacts and try to import them on Zen, birthdays don’t work right. Zen would save me a lot every month and looks like a good system, but I’m not going in one by one and entering in bdays again.

I imported my list from SOC to Zen. However, I could never get used to the Zen system so I haven't used it. Plus, the way they list the reminders isn't the greatest. They list it in alphabetical order and not by date. To me, it would make sense to list them by upcoming birthdays so as to not miss one. Maybe there is a way to change it, but if there is I haven't figured it out. And the support isn't that great from what I remember.

I imported my list from SOC to Zen. However, I could never get used to the Zen system so I haven't used it. Plus, the way they list the reminders isn't the greatest. They list it in alphabetical order and not by date. To me, it would make sense to list them by upcoming birthdays so as to not miss one. Maybe there is a way to change it, but if there is I haven't figured it out. And the support isn't that great from what I remember.

Yeah I signed up and there is no place to message, email or call them. The email has a contact us button and that leads to the main website, which has not place to contact them.

Their social media account is dead and people are complaining on there and they don't even delete or answer those posts.

Who knows if this company even works.

I went to their parent company site and their contact us page redirects an error upon submission.

Looking at thanks.io right now.

Yeah I signed up and there is no place to message, email or call them. The email has a contact us button and that leads to the main website, which has not place to contact them.

Their social media account is dead and people are complaining on there and they don't even delete or answer those posts.

Who knows if this company even works.

I went to their parent company site and their contact us page redirects an error upon submission.

Looking at thanks.io right now.

Zen is dead . . .

Seriously - look at Banner Season. They have free unlimited 4x6 cards - just pay postage. Their backoffice is user friendly and their rates aren't that high considering the quality.

Zen is dead . . .

Seriously - look at Banner Season. They have free unlimited 4x6 cards - just pay postage. Their backoffice is user friendly and their rates aren't that high considering the quality.

This is actually for sending out welcome packets after a sale and they don't do what we want on the free version and I'm not paying for a monthly account (and getting on my agents to pay for it) to test and see if it works.

Latest posts

Back