AmAm get their Eapp up and running?

Yea - that was a long time ago Amtrak - different Management Team. But - I hear ya.

AmAm coupled with SNL and Sentinel - with their Eapps - we have multiple options for Level / Graded / Modified to compliment CFG as the Go To eapp . . .
Sentinel doesn't hate the U.S
Military Lamb Chops. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Yea - that was a long time ago Amtrak - different Management Team. But - I hear ya.

AmAm coupled with SNL and Sentinel - with their Eapps - we have multiple options for Level / Graded / Modified to compliment CFG as the Go To eapp . . .

Why is CFG your go-to? Not too familiar with them. Also, aren't SNL, Sentinel, and CFG all in the same low price/tight underwriting basket?

Why is CFG your go-to? Not too familiar with them. Also, aren't SNL, Sentinel, and CFG all in the same low price/tight underwriting basket?

CFG has a real simple Eapp that a rookie agent doesn't need to know much about underwriting and their rates are competitive. If they don't fly Preferred or Standard with CFG - then we can look at SNL, AmAm and Sentinel for the same and if not, go Graded on whichever takes the condition(s) and has best rate.

We don't bring on experienced Agents - so, keeping it simple helps.

CFG has a real simple Eapp that a rookie agent doesn't need to know much about underwriting and their rates are competitive. If they don't fly Preferred or Standard with CFG - then we can look at SNL, AmAm and Sentinel for the same and if not, go Graded on whichever takes the condition(s) and has best rate.

We don't bring on experienced Agents - so, keeping it simple helps.

Are you selling all of those F2F?

Are you selling all of those F2F?

Yes - that is the plan. We are already in the Field selling Security Systems, so we are going to show those Reps how to get an Insurance License and also sell FE & Medicare too.

????? i haven't had the chance to demo the AmAm Eapp - a few questions:

1) Do you have to pick a which plan you want in the beginning? ie: do you apply for Level and if not qualified, does the App make an offer?

2) As to #1 above, anyway to input meds / conditions and it make an offer?

3) If the client likes the offer and says yes - is it instant issue?

I'm trying to find an Eapp that is as easy as CFG's - but has more affordable Graded / Modified options . . .

????? i haven't had the chance to demo the AmAm Eapp - a few questions:

1) Do you have to pick a which plan you want in the beginning? ie: do you apply for Level and if not qualified, does the App make an offer?

2) As to #1 above, anyway to input meds / conditions and it make an offer?

3) If the client likes the offer and says yes - is it instant issue?

I'm trying to find an Eapp that is as easy as CFG's - but has more affordable Graded / Modified options . . .
I don't think that exists yet. CFG is pretty ahead of its time!

Back