American Family Insurance?

i agree with you because i also hear about Statefarm or Allstate. May be that they are on the high reputation but i also think that insurancesos is also famous, many people also talk about sos

Never heard of SOS. What does this spam have to do with AFL?

Xrac i know you never hear about sos but if you go out from home and ask people what is sos i hope they will tell you because mostly people know about sos.

Xrac i know you never hear about sos but if you go out from home and ask people what is sos i hope they will tell you because mostly people know about sos.

I have heard of:

State Farm
American Family
Bankers Life and Casualty
ING
Nationwide
Progressive
AIG
Zurich
Guardian
NYL
MM
NWML
Western Southern
Combined
Monumental
AFLAC
Jackson National
Prudential
Metlife
Ohio National
American Income
Erie
GEICO
Allstate
Travelers
Safeco
Liberty Mutual
BCBS
Golden Rule
USAA
AAA
Fidelity
Farmers
Hartford
AMICA
Grange
Auto-Owners
Cincinnati
Cotton States
Ameriprise
Mercury
GMAC
Lloyds

and alot of others but pardon me I have never heard of the VERY FAMOUS SOS that you are spamming for.

BTDT RUN away from American Family. Find a local indy who will bring you in and let you learn the business and work your way into owning your book. Almost every AMFAM agent that I know of here in CO that isn't starving has built their book through their District Manager xfering policies to them from the yearly crop of young agents who didn't make it. Stingy base, comical new sales comish of 6%... you don't get renewals for 3 or 5 yrs.. ( it was changing as I left )... Even if you can make a few $$ in the short run, the company will ALWAYS own your book.. They like to say "It's YOUR business, you're building YOUR business" When push comes to shove, you don't OWN anything. The only thing you're building is a book of business for someone else.

Back