• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

American Health Underwriters

the aetna plan paid lab and xray in dr's office... ... i should know, i get 6K a month from them....

ok, now on with the program.........
your plan, i found it through a buddie...the freedon care 2 plan

it can be sold with a 100k and 250k and unlimited limit... whick one do u sell?

40 $ co-pay and additional 50$ for lab per TYPE of test... wow, 90 bucks at least, and if they do several type of test at one time, e p e n s i v e

u got a 250 access fee along with the ded for mri and cats.... thats bs.... just a hidden deductible

same with the er, 250 bucks along with the deductible

and, here u go... 200 $ max for wellness with a ... get this... 12 long months before it kicks in... thats BS

500k limit on organ transplants.... what? u aint gettin started for 500k

autusim not covered? what do u do if a child comes down whit that?
blood not covered?
no mental or nerv. disorders? do u sell if someone is on prozac?

again... fringe player

I'm bored with this crap. I think I'll sign off and get myself a large glass of scotch, and laze around in the garden.
Be back for round two.

see, as u will learn in your time in this biz.... all policies have holes... so u can come on here yapping bout the rx limit and i can flip it around and show u limits on any policy..... we as agents must look for what will serve the clients needs as they see them.... and thats why world has never been a player, even though they are in my bag, as u could see if u went to my site... i just never see the need for them... in regards to the advance with unicare... u would write them if u needed an advance... why, your advance is better at ahu and i dont take advances... im str8 earned, with all carriers....

I don't write certificates of group plans anymore.....so that leaves World out....

the aetna plan paid lab and xray in dr's office... ... i should know, i get 6K a month from them....

ok, now on with the program.........
your plan, i found it through a buddie...the freedon care 2 plan

it can be sold with a 100k and 250k and unlimited limit... whick one do u sell?

40 $ co-pay and additional 50$ for lab per TYPE of test... wow, 90 bucks at least, and if they do several type of test at one time, e p e n s i v e

u got a 250 access fee along with the ded for mri and cats.... thats bs.... just a hidden deductible

same with the er, 250 bucks along with the deductible

and, here u go... 200 $ max for wellness with a ... get this... 12 long months before it kicks in... thats BS

500k limit on organ transplants.... what? u aint gettin started for 500k

autusim not covered? what do u do if a child comes down whit that?
blood not covered?
no mental or nerv. disorders? do u sell if someone is on prozac?

again... fringe player

Wow you are taking this personal? Some one taking all your business looks like?

Again tell me exactly what Aetna plan pays for labs and xrays without meeting the ded? And quit avoiding the answer!!

Organ Transplant is offered at life time max with that plan. 5 mil

I sell 5 mill maximum only. Unless its to much for them then I mention lowering the premium by lowering the annual limit. sell the limits at their request only. Also they sign a form that they know what they are getting with the limited plan.

And you better read again Big Shot. Its a one time copay for labs. Covers as many xrays and/or labs for that particular occurance.

Ok so you sell me a Aetna or BC plan with annual script max. My particualr script cost $2700 per month. So if im on BCBS on the Select Choice plan you quoted me. I would be out $29,400 a year out of pocket. Aetna a little better at $27,400 a year. Wow thats a nice plan. Now lets look at World. I would be out $420.00 on the year. Beat that? Oh yea and I forgot about the monthly labs I require. Add those on as well seeing that they are not covered on the Select Choice or Aetna plans!!!!

Last edited:
well first off the aetna plan pre 7-1-2008 covered xrays and lab with co pay.... sorry to disapoint. if u sold the plan u would know that..... also, with a 2700 a month in rx... i would not be calling u.... your 2 sick and dont meet what i consider a qualified lead.... but keep in mind the risk pool has unlimited rx.... and of u get that sick thats where u are going with my plan... your plan... and plan.... after about 3 years and a present sickness rt increases will dictiate that.

according to the ahu world book i read it said 50$ per type of test... lets see, a blood test50$ xray 50$ and whatever other type of test they can come up with50$.... just going off the book on your companies site....

i did not find a 5 million option on the ahu book u say u write... so dunno when u made that lie up

ok, so u admit u write the limited benefit lifetime max.... very poor choice.

son, please open your mind and quit misleading the clients, go get appointed with the big boys and do what it right and just in this market... i have to clean up the messes u make with clients that are upset....but it could be u can't cause u need the ADVANCE COMMISSION!!!

I like humana and unicare......and turtles.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back