Any older agents out there?

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
I will be 63 this month. Been selling life insurance for almost 43 years. Wondering if there is any older forum members who still buy 20 FE leads a week and work 3 to 4 days a week trying to make contact with them?

You're still a puppy. I hit 67 last month. Been doing this since my 20's. I get 10 leads a week and in the field 2 days a week. Could do a lot more but like I said, I'm old people.

I am 69 and still working . . . but from home. All phone & email. No F2F. Medigap only. Don't buy leads. Over 45 years in the health insurance business in various capacities.

@rousemark is older. Still goes F2F and pretty sure he buys leads.
I am 75. Don't normally buy leads but I did just order a 1000 mail piece drop from Lead Concepts.. Figure spring will be here by the time I get returns.. ;) I have only ordered leads a few times and then it was because I had lead credit with SNL.. I don't order on a regular basis because I never know when I will be available to work the field as I minister to a church and that takes priority.

I was just wondering if any older agents still buy 20 DM leads a week and are in the field 4 or more days a week driving 500 to 1000 miles. I have to door knock and am not physically able to do that. I like to work hard 2 days selling FE and work the rest of the week on other lines of business. I have a nice book of MS policies paying renewals and I write about 50 new policies a year. I try to write enough term each year to keep my as earned around $2500 monthly. I draw about $2000 a month from SS. I just want to supplement all of this with FE sales not rely on selling FE as my only income.

Back