Anyone Know of a First to Die Final Expense Plan?

Yes, Assurity just released (2 or 3 weeks ago I think) a Joint Whole Life Product that is first to die. I'm sure there are plenty of sources to get the product from on here.

There used to be a number of ways to do this. There were stand-alone first to die policies or we could build "family plans" with riders.

I rarely get the question now. It is not the usual "FE Market" people that ask. More of the people that are actually planning.

It seems like a first to die would make a lot of sense for true Finale Expense or transition money. First one dies and the bene takes the proceeds and prepays their Final Expenses. Especially for the young healthy seniors that just have minor medical issues. Not a typical FE market product, but a life insurance product. IMHO

Yes, Assurity just released (2 or 3 weeks ago I think) a Joint Whole Life Product that is first to die. I'm sure there are plenty of sources to get the product from on here.

And then you have to deal with Assurity to boot? The first to die will be the agent in that case.:laugh:

I ran across a first to die Senior Life policy. I went to their web site and then called Senior life and was told when the first one dies the surviving spouse then gets a new payment calculated on their current age.

I replaced it with two individual policies. thank you senior life for another replacement opportunity.

The only two companies that I'm aware of that do the first to die policies in the FE market are LifeSheild and now Assurity.

Latest posts

Back