Appears to be a solid Marketing Platform for lead development

A couple weeks back I posted a thread about "out of the box" or traditional marketing that works for agencies. I got some great ideas for retention but not many on the up front lead generation side. I have both my P&C and Health and life licenses and finally narrowed down a specific niche market to target after about 6 months of trying to be a generalist.

I responded to Gary at Marketing Campaign Solutions who had some interesting numbers on ROI for a small group health campaign. I decided to give his "system" which is really an auto dialer software that generates an enormous volume and his callers a try about 2 weeks ago. I have to say that it has been the most productive lead generation system I have seen to date. We have approximately $30-40,000 in pending premium and received 30-40 x-dates out of our list of 2600 companies on the first round. If you are looking for some new marketing opportunities give gary a call, Gary R. Prado - Office: 912-944-2540.

I had horrible luck with Gary Prado and Marketing Campaign Solutions. They never got me a lead and it was like pulling teeth to get my money back (they require you pay up front).
I saw watch out.

How about TROLL MARKETING?

Gary can post on multiple forums, tell fantastic stories about going to a strip club on a Tuesday afternoon and NONE of the girls had a c-section scar. Then after he builds up the expectations of that board, he can post your e-mail address and promise insurance at less than the cost of an abortion for that skank you gave $400 to in the champagne room.

Altertnate: He pisses off the whole board and posts your phone number. As the irate call, you can comiserate about low-life troll scum and do a "by the way, who handles your insurance?"

Now That's out of the box!

Back