• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Apple IPad Questions

That blows mu mind how cheap yours is for 5 phones. There is nothing special on my plan. It's unlimited everything.

That may be it. We share 1,500 minutes. We rarely hit 800. The boys have girl friends so the minutes get crazy. You know, "you hang up first, no you hang up first, No you..." and I have a 12 year old daughter " OMG yack yack yack Like blab blab blab OMG.." But the free mobile to mobile and nights starting at 6pm is huge.

It was lower, the Genworth 20% used to be off everything. Now it is just off the base. As Bob mentioned they have some killer Everything plans. Evos are $100 and the Iphone, I am sure are less.

Does your phone have 3G?

As long as your phone is around and you have the 3G mobile hub feature you are good to go anywhere.

Let me summarize:
The iPad has Internet anywhere that your 3G phone gets a signal. Your phone is a 3G hub...or you need a new phone.

the iPad runs ALL programs and quoting software that your desktop runs provided that your desktop has a web connection and you pay $5 per month for a program.

For me the iPad replaces caring around a million forms and quoting rate charts NOT my computer because I never took my computer on appointments anyway.

Newby, are you running Parallels on your IPad? If not, how are you running the individual company's quoting software because they seem to all be non Apple compatible.

Ron

If you're a real "phone geek" like me you can "root" your Android phone and download a ROM that has cracked the Wireless hotspot feature on your phone and then you don't have to pay for the extra data plan. Actually, with Android it's pretty easy to gain root access. Check out xda-developers.com to see how to root your android phone.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

no need to root your android for most of them now... pdanet can be installed, is 1 time 15.95 for access to https sites, if you just access http, it's free

Some cool tips/shortcuts for IPad & IPhone.

Yahoo! - 403 Forbidden

Don't know why it says "Forbidden". The link works or you can go to YAHOO NEWS and under TECH then UPGRADE YOUR LIFE find article
Time-Saving Touchscreen Secrets

Last edited:
Back