• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Applying for life insurance with history of hospitalization.

Elites can't be elites if they aren't extra fancy.

Does this count?

55628340-8dd6-11ec-be5e-e1be01fe8c2f

I can ask my brokerage about your situation. They are very good at what the offer will be assuming they know the details and there are no surprises during the underwriting process.

Are there other Life apps that don't ask that question in this time period?
Most Final Expense companies look back 2 years for Level coverage for Alcohol/Drug Abuse.

There are quite a few companies that offer Guaranteed Issue Final Expense life insurance.

Last edited:
@N778

How much insurance are you looking for?

I am guessing you are doing this online with little agent interaction.

I can ask my brokerage about your situation. They are very good at what the offer will be assuming they know the details and there are no surprises during the underwriting process.

Thanks so much, I am looking for a $1 million policy at this time.

Most Final Expense companies look back 2 years for Level coverage for Alcohol/Drug Abuse.

There are quite a few companies that offer Guaranteed Issue Final Expense life insurance.

That's what I am thinking he has to be able to either qualify with someone or about to qualify

Find a good independent agent.

The idea to try to find an app that does not ask after two years was good.

However, if there is a paramed, that may ask.

Waiting is a gamble. Not for you but for your family,assuming.

As someone else mentioned maybe a couple smaller policies. Yeah, may cost you a little more but that is the price for doing young guy stuff. My best stories were from those years.

You just need to buy a few years. Get an independent agent. But Remember it's not about the company that you pick now it is about the company that will pick you. An agent can anonymously shop it for you.

It must have been an epic party.

Last edited:
Back