Are You Making Any Changes to Your Biz in 2012?

This business can be challenging enough, but when you incorporate trade jargon and acronyms (especially Medicare acronyms) it becomes more so.

AEP = Annual Election Period = the time of year when the government let's you spend countless hours reading piles of junk mail and watching commercials with overstuffed easy chairs about how wonderful it is to live in America and pick from about 100 different Medicare plans.

This is Washington's idea of helping us.

This business can be challenging enough, but when you incorporate trade jargon and acronyms (especially Medicare acronyms) it becomes more so.

AEP = Annual Election Period = the time of year when the government let's you spend countless hours reading piles of junk mail and watching commercials with overstuffed easy chairs about how wonderful it is to live in America and pick from about 100 different Medicare plans.

This is Washington's idea of helping us.

Your might add that AEP only pertains to Medicare Advantage Plans, those plans that fall under Part C of Medicare.

There isn't an Annual Enrollment Period for Medicare Supplement policies nor are there all of the goofy rules and regulations governing how and when one can place them.

Your might add that AEP only pertains to Medicare Advantage Plans, those plans that fall under Part C of Medicare.

And Part D as well . . .

Just trying to help someone out that wandered into the building and couldn't find the "You are here" sign.

I plan on consolidating into mainly FE. Still do some higher end life policies but mainly FE. Also, in January I've already signed up for Med supp / LTC pre-licensing. That will help me with FE cross over sales.
Still toying with the idea of going independent but will have to see how things shake out in the next few months.

Back