Average Number of APPROVED Apps Per Month

Do you smoke? vs Have you used tobacco products in the past 12 months?

Are you pregnant vs are you, or do you think you might be pregnant?

Is there any current medical issue that you haven't seen a doctor for?

Do you currently go to a chiropractor?

(if on meds) Have there been any recent changes in medication over the last six months?

Have you been diagnosed with any condition in the past six months?

Have you gained or lost any significant amount of weight in the past year?

Do you currently have an appointment to see your doctor or for any testing?

Etc...

I know that it really doesn't apply to health insurance but I'm trying to build my post count. :D

With Med Supps virtually 100% of apps get approved.

Maybe some day I'll catch up to the "big guys". :D

Now if you are talking Med Supp, I've never had someone denied. Way too many GI scenarios and carriers that only ask one question, the end stage question.

I know that it really doesn't apply to health insurance but I'm trying to build my post count. :D

With Med Supps virtually 100% of apps get approved.

Maybe some day I'll catch up to the "big guys". :D

So are you saing that it is better to be selling Med Supp because more cases get placed and you make better money vs Health insurance?

So are you saing that it is better to be selling Med Supp because more cases get placed and you make better money vs Health insurance?

I think I so. However, I may be prejudice.

Med Supps in most states Med Supps pay first year commission for six years. I have sold health insurance and found it a lot more difficult than selling Med Supps.

it's all I can do to keep from drinking.

Keep from drinking? How do you think I have been successful at this. I don't buy leads but "drinking" is a huge part of my marketing budget. :D:D:D

Personally I'd rather go to the junk yard barefooted and kick broken bottles and bricks than sell "health insurance".:yes:

Back