• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Best Fe Opportunity?

Exactly... Here buy this shovel, gold pan and other supplies and go hit the creek and make your fortune.. After a long disappointing day come back and I will have some whiskey you can buy and drink your troubles away.

For my money Al Swearengen as portrayed in the HBO show Deadwood was hands down the greatest tv villain/character ever.

Exactly... Here buy this shovel, gold pan and other supplies and go hit the creek and make your fortune.. After a long disappointing day come back and I will have some whiskey you can buy and drink your troubles away.

For my money Al Swearengen as portrayed in the HBO show Deadwood was hands down the greatest tv villain/character ever.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or *****g beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.
Al Swearengen quotes

I loved Deadwood! I hated to see it end.

My only warning would be to look for "non-standard" contract provisions. I've seen pages added by marketers that basically say that you agree if there is a chargeback they may go after all your other business whether writing through them or not.

You also want a letter guaranteeing a release upon request, subject to potential chargebacks.

You can get a fixed price for leads at $28 directly from the Lead Connection and then sign contracts wherever you wish. Don't accept a lower commission rate because someone convinces you about a great deal on leads.

Rick

What about 26 dollar leads and not give up any commission? He doesn't lower your contract to be on lead program

What about 26 dollar leads and not give up any commission? He doesn't lower your contract to be on lead program

How do you know it's the best contract available? Just because you get "street" doesn't mean you can't get 10% more elsewhere. So commission may not be lowered but may still be less than you can get elsewhere.

And the lead program requires you to write through one IMO. To save $2 a lead? 50 leads would save you $100. If you got even 5% more on your contracts you'd how much more would you make?

What if I told you that you could get 5% more than current on your main carriers? Would you pay $2 more for the leads?

Rick

How do you know it's the best contract available? Just because you get "street" doesn't mean you can't get 10% more elsewhere. So commission may not be lowered but may still be less than you can get elsewhere.

And the lead program requires you to write through one IMO. To save $2 a lead? 50 leads would save you $100. If you got even 5% more on your contracts you'd how much more would you make?

What if I told you that you could get 5% more than current on your main carriers? Would you pay $2 more for the leads?

Rick

I never said it was the highest contract. But people that bounce around for 5 points probably won't last long anyways. His program isn't for everyone but it is nice for those that use it. He offers contracts just like Newby, Todd and he has this program. You don't have to use it but if your already there, better than 28 dollar leads.

----------

And I don't have Street level btw

I never said it was the highest contract. But people that bounce around for 5 points probably won't last long anyways. His program isn't for everyone but it is nice for those that use it. He offers contracts just like Newby, Todd and he has this program. You don't have to use it but if your already there, better than 28 dollar leads.

----------

And I don't have Street level btw

My point was that it's $2 a lead which is meaningless compared to a 5% difference in contract.

If the $2 causes someone to "bounce around" then it's even worse than 5%. At least 5% could be a meaningful commission differential.

Plus you don't necessarily have to move all your contracts to one marketer.

Just wondering, do you have most or all your contracts in one place to save $2 on leads?

Rick

Back