• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Best Fe Opportunity?

I never said it was the highest contract. But people that bounce around for 5 points probably won't last long anyways. His program isn't for everyone but it is nice for those that use it. He offers contracts just like Newby, Todd and he has this program. You don't have to use it but if your already there, better than 28 dollar leads.

----------

And I don't have Street level btw

Be careful what you sign. If it is an agreement that you are to write every single piece of business through his agency. After the agreement is in force, he has the right to refuse your leads or be more pro active and go after charge backs and in force business. It doesn't sound like a good position to be in now does it? You and other agents are little tad poles from some of these IMO's that could care less if you fail or succeed on these lead programs. They like to dangle the fruit in front of agents only for you to find out it is a mirage.

I disagree. I think every marketer wants an agent to succeed. Writing business is the only way they get an override.

However some marketers feel they own the agents who contract with them and insist on all the business. Saving $2 on a lead wouldn't be worth it for me to become what amounts to a captive agent.

Rick

Be careful what you sign. If it is an agreement that you are to write every single piece of business through his agency. After the agreement is in force, he has the right to refuse your leads or be more pro active and go after charge backs and in force business. It doesn't sound like a good position to be in now does it? You and other agents are little tad poles from some of these IMO's that could care less if you fail or succeed on these lead programs. They like to dangle the fruit in front of agents only for you to find out it is a mirage.

Oh I'm very sure I'm not some little tad pole to Brad. I can promise you that. And I don't have my contracts there for the 2 dollar cheaper leads. I buy tele leads not direct mail.

Oh I'm very sure I'm not some little tad pole to Brad. I can promise you that. And I don't have my contracts there for the 2 dollar cheaper leads. I buy tele leads not direct mail.

Then why did you move your contracts there? If jumping around for 5% is not good?

Rick

???? So you buy teleads through somebody else while you signed an agreement with him to write all the business through him while not using his leads? lol ok

You have to put all business off of those leads, even the cross sells of other products, through Brad when using that program. Plus there is like a $750 deposit required which defeats the purpose of the savings. He may have done away with that contract but that's how it was about 10 months ago. I wasnt willing to tranfer my supp contracts so I didn't go that route. Everyone has to cover their arse in this business so it's not really a bad thing but not worth it to me.

Personally I prefer a set price lead. As for income filters, the people that make less than $1000/mo are probably 70% of my business.

I also have a ton of clients between the ages of 50 and 60. I've never counted the percentage but I've also never been concerned about getting leads in that age band. I would much prefer a lead on a 55 year old than on an 80 year old.
Ditto here..........................................

I didn't move any contracts to him. I've been under him. I don't have to write my business through him. I pay half price for leads because of the business I send security National. Don't believe that? Ask Tommy Overton. I can write what I want where I want. But brads system is good for the agents that use it. Some people just gripe about everything because they can't be successful at anything. I could GIVE some people a brand new car and they would b**** about what color it is.

I didn't move any contracts to him. I've been under him. I don't have to write my business through him. I pay half price for leads because of the business I send security National. Don't believe that? Ask Tommy Overton. I can write what I want where I want. But brads system is good for the agents that use it. Some people just gripe about everything because they can't be successful at anything. I could GIVE some people a brand new car and they would b**** about what color it is.

American name but built by Canuk labor or Japanese name built but American labor?:idea:

Back