Burial, Cremation and . . .

The Bible was written long before there were 6+B people around, with limited free space. You get to heaven based on how you lived, not how you were disposed of.

I'm not against cremation with acid or fire, but it looks scary, like a conveyor belt
After the cremation incineration process is complete most remains left are 5 to 8 pounds of bone fragments easy for me to get past that; then they take your 5-8 pounds of bone fragments and using a processor they are crumbled or reduced to an unrecognizable consistency through a PULVERIZATION process. Crumbled or crushed bone fragments is left but certainly not fluffy ashes.

Once dead, what control do you really have over what happens to your body?

If your family decides to cremate you, regardless of your desire to be buried, what happens to your plans of getting up from the grave? Will you spend eternity smelling like smoke anyway?

You're right, but then my family believes what I believe, so I'm sure they will do their best to honor my wishes. Of course I could die in a fiery car crash and end up toast anyway.

Sure I believe God can resurrect people from ashes, and will do so, but my grave stone will say:

Covered by the blood of Jesus
Taking a short nap until the Jesus returns
1 Corinthians 15:52

It is my understanding that Jews do not believe in the New Testament, Christianity or Jesus Christ as the Messiah.

Why don't you have a listen to what some of these Jews have to say:

I MET MESSIAH (Jewish Testimonies) - ONE FOR ISRAEL Ministry

Question: If a Jew realizes and accepts that Yeshua (Jesus) is the Messiah, do they cease to be a Jew?

Just in my time in the biz I have watched the Catholics find new stuff in the Bible about cremation. In my earliest days (I started n 1996) we (Catholics) were told the Bible tells us that can can NOT be cremated. It’s against god.
Then about 2004 someone high up read the Bible again. This time it said that we CAN be cremated but ONLY if we have a full Catholic funeral first with the intact body present. Then the cremation. Then the cremains MUST be buried intact in a Catholic cemetery.
Sometime later I think they must have changed it again to say “Do anything you want”.

Back