Burial, Cremation and . . .

Jesus was a Jew. The early followers of Christ were ALL Jews. EVERY individual who wrote ANY part of the Christian New Testament was a Jew. EVERY follower of Christ, for the first 10 years of the Christian church, was a Jew.
I'm don't think Titus was a Jew he was a Gentile convert.

1st Corinthians 5: 11-13 is an interesting read on judging. My take is if they are not a Christian, then they are on the outside so God will judge them. If they are Christian and part of your group you may have to judge them in order to "put away from yourselves the evil person.

I'm don't think Titus was a Jew he was a Gentile convert

Makes sense. It is believed that Titus was lead to Christ by Paul.

But when? How long after Jesus was crucified was it before Paul was converted? How long after Paul's conversion was it before Titus was converted?

Makes sense. It is believed that Titus was lead to Christ by Paul.

But when? How long after Jesus was crucified was it before Paul was converted? How long after Paul's conversion was it before Titus was converted? And how long after Titus was converted, that his conversion was accepted by the Jewish church in Jerusalem?

Perhaps this timeline would be helpful. I said Peter preached to the gentiles 10 years after Christ. This timeline says 7. But Paul did not leave for his first missionary journey until 18 years after Jesus ascended.

Acts Bible Timeline

Also, the church council that resolved the Gentile matter was not for 18 years after the ascension of Christ. The Gentile expansion of Christianity took a fairly long period of time.

Last edited:
And which followers would those be? I assume you are referring to when he actually was physically present on the earth.

The opening up of the church to Gentiles was a HUGE debate among the disciples, that came to a head with the first major council of the church in Acts 15. The debate at that time was whether Gentiles who came to Christ would have to become Jews in order to be accepted into the church (yes, NOT kidding). For all the details, read here:

Bible Gateway passage: Acts 15 - New American Standard Bible
Don't forget there was no church until Pentecost. As for Gentile followers, Jesus healed the Canaanite woman’s demon-possessed daughter and praised the woman’s faith (Matthew 15: 21-28). He also healed a Romans centurion’s paralyzed servant (Matthew 8:5-13).and Jesus engaged with a Samaritan woman and shared the good news about salvation with her in John 4:1-26. It is hard to believe that none of these became his disciples. (followers) While it is true there were no Gentile Apostles, Jesus had many disciples other than the Apostles.

I won't get into the Bible stuff because:

1) I'm a heathen and only understand the intellectual basis of Christianity.
2) I don't want to insult anyone elses religion

My wife and I are planning to build a community park here and using burial pods to turn into trees.

The Bible was written long before there were 6+B people around, with limited free space. You get to heaven based on how you lived, not how you were disposed of.
Work it backward starting with your parents 2, grandparents 4, greats 8, great greats 16, and keep going. My path tells me that my own family line had more direct ancestors than todays scientist say people ever lived, and that extrapolation happens within about 40 generations. So there had to be a restart and mathematically not too long ago. "The Flood". I think there were been billions on earth before the flood. I believe the Bible was written within a couple thousand years after the flood. The Bible would have been written a couple thousand years "after" 6+ Billion people were around the first time.

Work it backward starting with your parents 2, grandparents 4, greats 8, great greats 16, and keep going. My path tells me that my own family line had more direct ancestors than todays scientist say people ever lived, and that extrapolation happens within about 40 generations. So there had to be a restart and mathematically not too long ago. "The Flood". I think there were been billions on earth before the flood. I believe the Bible was written within a couple thousand years after the flood. The Bible would have been written a couple thousand years "after" 6+ Billion people were around the first time.
That theory only applies if couples had 1 child, meaning the population decreased over time. (2=1), and that by the time that child had a child, their parents had died. When couples have two children, and remain alive until their children have two or more offspring, you get exponential growth. Therefore today's population is exponentially greater than 1000's of years ago.

That theory only applies if couples had 1 child, meaning the population decreased over time. (2=1), and that by the time that child had a child, their parents had died. When couples have two children, and remain alive until their children have two or more offspring, you get exponential growth. Therefore today's population is exponentially greater than 1000's of years ago.
Nothing to do with that only care about my direct lineage which would exclude siblings. One factor that would change things is if your dad was also your grandpa and your great grandpa.

Back