• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

CALENDAR leads?

As of the end of today I have been eyeball to eyeball with 19 of my first batch of these leads, and I have made 10 sales for $5441 AP total. My only "criticism" would be that I wrote three AIG GI's: one COPD w/O2, and two recent cancer. Not really the lead vendors fault, but you can't blame me for bitchin' lol

One lead was an 80 year old lady with COPD and a recently converted NYLife whole life policy that I couldn't help, so instead I sold her 55 year old niece an FE policy. Turns out the niece was the one who filled the FB form in for the aunt. The aunt really did not remember filling it out because she did not fill it out. If her niece hadn't been home from work today I'd have been thinking this old lady either really forgot she had filled it out or she was lying. Guess what - I guess sometimes someone else did fill it out!

Anyhow, I'm pleased with these leads. All door knocking, and all over the place (I actually touched down in four different counties today) - I just got in so today was a 10 hour day on the doors. It's hard to stop when they keep buying.

I'll be gosh darned if I don't love door knocking.
So are you completely off of dm leads now, how many fb leads you working weekly 50?

As of the end of today I have been eyeball to eyeball with 19 of my first batch of these leads, and I have made 10 sales for $5441 AP total. My only "criticism" would be that I wrote three AIG GI's: one COPD w/O2, and two recent cancer. Not really the lead vendors fault, but you can't blame me for bitchin' lol

One lead was an 80 year old lady with COPD and a recently converted NYLife whole life policy that I couldn't help, so instead I sold her 55 year old niece an FE policy. Turns out the niece was the one who filled the FB form in for the aunt. The aunt really did not remember filling it out because she did not fill it out. If her niece hadn't been home from work today I'd have been thinking this old lady either really forgot she had filled it out or she was lying. Guess what - I guess sometimes someone else did fill it out!

Anyhow, I'm pleased with these leads. All door knocking, and all over the place (I actually touched down in four different counties today) - I just got in so today was a 10 hour day on the doors. It's hard to stop when they keep buying.

I'll be gosh darned if I don't love door knocking.
Sounds like you need Sentinel Secutity Dave. COPD on current oxygen is Graded(30%*70%*100%). Graded through age 80. :yes:

So are you completely off of dm leads now, how many fb leads you working weekly 50?

Not completely off but possibly heading that way. That FB order was my first FB order in a year so it was for 20 leads but I got a handful extra and I will be knocking those on my route tomorrow. I also just bought 60+ slightly aged unworked DM that I have started to work into my route for later this week - probably Wednesday and Thursday - those will keep me busy for a week or more. I will be ordering more FB Leads, but I don't see why I'd need 50/week as a straight door knocker. If I were being lazy and burning leads on the phone, sure ... but as a door knocker?

Also doing some per 1000 mail drops to renew my cold knock list for the year.

You did an excellent job with your first FB order this year. I average 3 or 4 sales and anywhere from $2500 to $4000 AP per 20 leads. With my current order I might do much better because I have already sold one policy with a $2500AP. I will sell whatever the lead can afford. Sold one $3000 policy for $300AP.

If her niece hadn't been home from work today I'd have been thinking this old lady either really forgot she had filled it out or she was lying.

Also, I would have trashed that lead and marked as "seen not sold," and that was a $78/month premium from the lead's niece. Makes me wonder how much premium I may have inadvertently trashed ... I Might have to start taking these "that must have been my daughter who filled it out" pronouncements seriously and perhaps follow up and contact that daughter.

You did an excellent job with your first FB order this year. I average 3 or 4 sales and anywhere from $2500 to $4000 AP per 20 leads. With my current order I might do much better because I have already sold one policy with a $2500AP. I will sell whatever the lead can afford. Sold one $3000 policy for $300AP.

No doubt this order might prove to be an outlier ... I was helped significantly by the fact that most of the respondents were 60+ and so many have been home during the day to get eyeball to eyeball with ... one of the problems for me with DM has been that lately more and more of the leads are in their 50's and working and even if yo door knock at night there are only really three or four hours of "evening" compared to 8 to 10 hours of "during the day."

I quit working DM because the younger ages were a significant part of the leads I received. So far the majority of FB leads have been over the age of 65.

Back