CALENDAR leads?

Daytimer when you do a 1000 drop piece on Dm your buying the list and door knocking all the names? Have you done that before and what type success? I might as well do that as 90% of people look at the card they filled out and outside knowing its their handwriting few remember filling it out.

I quit working DM because the younger ages were a significant part of the leads I received. So far the majority of FB leads have been over the age of 65.

I only order 60+ for DM. So does kuhn, if I recall. You still get some in the late 50s, but very few.

Daytimer when you do a 1000 drop piece on Dm your buying the list and door knocking all the names? Have you done that before and what type success? I might as well do that as 90% of people look at the card they filled out and outside knowing its their handwriting few remember filling it out.

Remembering or not is pretty insignificant compared to having a reason that triggered filling out the responder.

Yes what triggered most to fill the card out in my area is "It's a free govt program" as most are dead broke.Many fill out the cards 10 times a yr. There's little need or want in many DM cards. Fb and Tm leads theres much more of a need and want . They know why they filed it out. Of course the downside is there all over the place and they don't answer the phone as much as DM. So both have there good and bad. Its nice to get 20 dm in a 10 mile radius. I believe i can do a 1000 drop dm piece and door knock all the names off the list and net out more than paying $32 a dm lead . Throw that in with FB and Tm leads and i think you can net out more than paying $3-$5k a month for dm leads. Of course it all depends what area of the country your in.

As of the end of today I have been eyeball to eyeball with 19 of my first batch of these leads, and I have made 10 sales for $5441 AP total. My only "criticism" would be that I wrote three AIG GI's: one COPD w/O2, and two recent cancer. Not really the lead vendors fault, but you can't blame me for bitchin' lol

One lead was an 80 year old lady with COPD and a recently converted NYLife whole life policy that I couldn't help, so instead I sold her 55 year old niece an FE policy. Turns out the niece was the one who filled the FB form in for the aunt. The aunt really did not remember filling it out because she did not fill it out. If her niece hadn't been home from work today I'd have been thinking this old lady either really forgot she had filled it out or she was lying. Guess what - I guess sometimes someone else did fill it out!

Anyhow, I'm pleased with these leads. All door knocking, and all over the place (I actually touched down in four different counties today) - I just got in so today was a 10 hour day on the doors. It's hard to stop when they keep buying.

I'll be gosh darned if I don't love door knocking.
I think the correct wording is “I’ll be damned”:)

Yes what triggered most to fill the card out in my area is "It's a free govt program" as most are dead broke.Many fill out the cards 10 times a yr. There's little need or want in many DM cards. Fb and Tm leads theres much more of a need and want . They know why they filed it out. Of course the downside is there all over the place and they don't answer the phone as much as DM. So both have there good and bad. Its nice to get 20 dm in a 10 mile radius. I believe i can do a 1000 drop dm piece and door knock all the names off the list and net out more than paying $32 a dm lead . Throw that in with FB and Tm leads and i think you can net out more than paying $3-$5k a month for dm leads. Of course it all depends what area of the country your in.

You probably would have a higher net but you'd have considerable more time with the "nos". The one that makes the most profit per hour is the way to go.

Wait a second, doesn't Jose work DM in Arizona and close about 1000% of his leads?

They all know its not free they are just trying to scare you off.

Trying to teach this to our agents is hard enough. Trying to explain this to agents that are just buying leads from us is like fingernails on the chalkboard.

So much bad training out there in the FE industry. Hard to tell them it's an Indian problem...not the arrow.

Back