Cardiomyopathy Along with Insulin Use for Type I Diabetes

GW would go graded all day, you could do Liberty but during the phone interview disclose it at the beginning and they answer no to all questions they can answer no too. You could do the same with MOO just disclose why they are taking coreg and they will include a nursing home rider and terminal illness rider and your can do AD for a few dollars more. Or you could try Americo Egeal Premior and have in instant decision before you even complete the application the good thing with America is if they get approved right then and there they'll have free coverage for the next 30 days up to 30,000 until first premium drafts also include nursing home rider and a terminal illness Rider and accidental death for free.

I can send you prices if you want, tell me state and if smoker ?

Hi, I found this thread because I'm looking for a good carrier for the following:

Age 53
Male, Non-Smoker
CA
Insulin-dependent Diabetes
Other Rx: 1 for High Blood Pressure

Wants term coverage at around $135k.

Which product with MOO were you referring to?

As a last resort, I'll check Eagle Premier with Americo.

Anyone know of any term options for an insulin-dependent diabetic?

Thank you!

Hi, I found this thread because I'm looking for a good carrier for the following:

Age 53
Male, Non-Smoker
CA
Insulin-dependent Diabetes
Other Rx: 1 for High Blood Pressure

Wants term coverage at around $135k.

Which product with MOO were you referring to?

As a last resort, I'll check Eagle Premier with Americo.

Anyone know of any term options for an insulin-dependent diabetic?

Thank you!

Two many unknowns. Build, age when Dx, age when first prescribed insulin, A1c to start.

If everything else is ok, insulin is usually a table 4 to start.

Agreed. However, there are a lot of letters after D.

Let us say he is 5'6" 360#, Onset at age 8, insulin since age 13, A1c 8.5. Or he is 5'6" 145#s, onset age 50, requested insulin pump at age 51, Current A1c is 6.5. Just saying. In fully underwritten the details can be a little important.

Agreed. However, there are a lot of letters after D.

Let us say he is 5'6" 360#, Onset at age 8, insulin since age 13, A1c 8.5. Or he is 5'6" 145#s, onset age 50, requested insulin pump at age 51, Current A1c is 6.5. Just saying. In fully underwritten the details can be a little important.

Details are definitely important. The height/weight chart should be something that is accessible to any agent of the company and would be one of the first things that needs to be checked. Most underwriters don't look too kindly on smoking along with other serious issues like insulin diabetes or heart issues. But sure, best case would probably be table 4, worst case could be a decline. That's why whenever I write a fully underwritten I give them the best estimate that I can based on what they're telling me, but I won't collect any money or even get banking information until after everything's in and an underwriting decision has been made. Then I'll contact the customer and either verify the amount that we talked about before, or make changes to either the amount or length of guarantee period should the new approval rating differ. Then I'll deliver the policy and get the payment information. Of course I don't make a living with that kind of business, just write the occasional term or ul policy.

Back