Cardiomyopathy Along with Insulin Use for Type I Diabetes

Just got off the phone with someone at Foresters since they are supposed to be favorable to someone with cardiomyopathy. She got diagnosed 3 years ago and their questions asks if it's been in the last 2 years. The guy I spoke to at Foresters though asked me if she still had it.....really? Does anyone recuperate from cardiomyopathy? I've always thought it gradually gets worse over the years until it ends up being CHF or similar. Anyway, I told him that she's been taking Coreg for it since diagnosis and that I wanted to see if they would consider that treatment or maintenance. He said they would probably rate it as modified since she's still taking treatment for it. Anyway, anyone know of any other company that would take this first day?

Foresters will always give someone a modified plan if they have cardiomyopathy.

They would need to not have or have been treated for it in the last two years for them to be eligible for their level plan.

There is no company that will offer this lady level coverage.

Foresters will always give someone a modified plan if they have cardiomyopathy.

They would need to not have or have been treated for it in the last two years for them to be eligible for their level plan.

There is no company that will offer this lady level coverage.

Good news, its been over 24 months. If she was smart enough to buy the modified or GI back then, she now has full coverage.

Back