• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Censorship

One parting shot. I was concerned about Mathew possibly making false accusations while in my home. He never did. The methhead proved more trustworthy than many of professional insurance agents on this forum.

So, if I ever have a job opening with two candidates, one a methhead and the other a person apt to look for ways to play the race card, I’m going to have to give that some serious thought. See how that works? Trust. It’s a thing. I also value honesty.

Sick of the counterproductive, virtue-signaling misinformation, man. Going thru the Denver airport the other day I noticed no shortage of posters of Garf Brooks’ mug with his words of wisdom, “We will have freedom when there’s only one race, the human race.”

No, Garf. There IS only one race. If equity is what you meant, that doesn’t work either, e.g., The USSR, North Korea, et al. Nope. We shall have freedom when sufficient men value it enough to kill and lay down their lives for it. -JB Sparks on behalf of Nat Turner. Liberty. It’s very serious business.

All this blogging and nobody has been able to counter my opinions or provide the specific comment that got me banned. It’s been 100% me defending baseless accusations and insults (and someone suggests I’m defensive! I’ve had nothing else to respond to so, watcha expect?!!) I’ve sought logical arguments against my perspective, invited correction, I get bupkis.

I declare, MY OPINIONS STAND. In regards to what was perceived as a faux pas:

I’m still skeptical that most people would be triggered so much if I uttered “UT” in the context I did. I mean, you saw that Chappelle video, no? Isn’t getting bent out of shape about my comment a little disingenuous? THAT is what I see as the most serious race issue in The US today. Blowing shit out of proportion when it doesn’t fit your perspective.

BAAAAHAAAHAHAAAA! I just caught a moment of Levin on Fox News. This good-lookin African American, most articulate, was describing how liberals, (the only demographic in The US keen on censorship) tend to refer to her and other conservative African Americans as….and she listed a few things, all of them she said outright, but I know better. So, let’s play charades. Two words, rhymes with, “bunkle bomb,”

At least, I’ve been consistent. Try it. It tends to mess with your long-standing views, if you’re consistent and honest.

I don’t mind disagreement. It just rubs me wrong being painted racist and getting banned for no good reason
All this blogging and nobody has been able to counter my opinions or provide the specific comment that got me banned.
JONATHAN B SPARKS said:
This thread has EVERYTHING to do with blacks.
Blacks DO seem to have an on-going problem they can't seem to fix.
That problem IS impacting everyone.
Rioters DO look like chimps.
Mitch McConnell DOES look like a turtle.
Mayor Lightfoot DOES look like ET's mom.
Sheila Jackson Lee DOES look like a gorilla (seems like she tries to).

I'm more than willing to be labeled "racist" if that's a result of stating facts.

JONATHAN B SPARKS said:
This thread has EVERYTHING to do with blacks.
Blacks DO seem to have an on-going problem they can't seem to fix.
That problem IS impacting everyone.
Rioters DO look like chimps.
Mitch McConnell DOES look like a turtle.
Mayor Lightfoot DOES look like ET's mom.
Sheila Jackson Lee DOES look like a gorilla (seems like she tries to).

I'm more than willing to be labeled "racist" if that's a result of stating facts.

Wow. Just... wow.

I'm pretty hard to offend, and I found that offensive.

Back