• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Censorship

JONATHAN B SPARKS said:
This thread has EVERYTHING to do with blacks.
Blacks DO seem to have an on-going problem they can't seem to fix.
That problem IS impacting everyone.
Rioters DO look like chimps.
Mitch McConnell DOES look like a turtle.
Mayor Lightfoot DOES look like ET's mom.
Sheila Jackson Lee DOES look like a gorilla (seems like she tries to).

I'm more than willing to be labeled "racist" if that's a result of stating facts.
True and accurate statements, every one. BTW, McConnell is Caucasian American. I was simply juxtaposing Jon Stewart's description of him with mine of SJL (who is a complete moronic race-baiter that resembles a gorilla. Wanna deny that?).

well you did miss with Mayor Lightfoot DOES look like ET's mom..... when you could have gone with black beetlejuice.......

well you did miss with Mayor Lightfoot DOES look like ET's mom..... when you could have gone with black beetlejuice.......
Careful bro, some might think you're being too gentle with me.
You know, I love my fellow man who shot those two cops in Compton the other night. I hope he finds redemption. But, he's gotta take his medicine. When he's found, I hope his mortal existence is snuffed out permanent.

Medication

I hope he gets the help he needs. He doesn't actually sound like he's a bad guy, but does sound like he's in a bad place.

6osLrkKfnkL95In6T8I7iqFCt25EO2oMVasPXoGF_NVeov5yWpBuB1jXbSsM2Uoyma7kCyoFgyZ-GjCtGkwdIl_xsWHcoPNPayNL1AVvoahfo_F7kCi0Y0P9hdraydZO-jp7bHhYym2dz_trJpum3m015BI2TFwMiH4

You guys can rest assured about one thing. I'm not going to lie to you. I'll say it again. I've been nothing but jovial for the past 18 months and remain so. But, don't worry. It's only temporary.

Here's an idea. Respond with something substantive. If you simply want to gaslight me, hey, whatever gets you thru the night, it's alright, it's alright.

The response what included the pasted posts I made that people may find controversial, that's substantive. "I think Johnny is a big poopy face with mental issues," is not.

You guys can rest assured about one thing. I'm not going to lie to you. I'll say it again. I've been nothing but jovial for the past 18 months and remain so. But, don't worry. It's only temporary.

Here's an idea. Respond with something substantive. If you simply want to gaslight me, hey, whatever gets you thru the night, it's alright, it's alright.

The response what included the pasted posts I made that people may find controversial, that's substantive. "I think Johnny is a big poopy face with mental issues," is not.

Your behavior makes people question your mental health. Schizophrenic and bipolar people have concerning religious delusions and racial delusions.

Furthermore, your rants have come across as circumstatial and derailment speech; which are further indications of a psychotic disorder.

I'm not saving you're crazy, because I wouldn't know that. I'm saying that it wouldn't be a reach to think there's something going on there based on your presentation.

Your "jovial" mood doesn't mean anything, really. And angry man doesn't need to scream and shout to be angry.

Your behavior makes people question your mental health. Schizophrenic and bipolar people have concerning religious delusions and racial delusions.

Furthermore, your rants have come across as circumstatial and derailment speech; which are further indications of a psychotic disorder.

I'm not saving you're crazy, because I wouldn't know that. I'm saying that it wouldn't be a reach to think there's something going on there based on your presentation.

Your "jovial" mood doesn't mean anything, really. And angry man doesn't need to scream and shout to be angry.
My Christian brother (who found it necessary to announce I’m not fit for employment) also thinks I’m angry. Few things are further from the truth.

Angry?! I’d be curious to know which of my posted expressed anger? I’ve posted it before, sometimes it’s difficult to discern tone in text and you should always think the best of me when you read my posts. Did you go and think the worst? I thought my attempts at humor and to reconcile civility made my incessant cheer evident.

Y’all can gaslight till the cows come home, but (I gotta tell ya), the mind-reading skills and remote psychoanalysis on the internet are almost always 100% wrong. Y’all stink at the clairvoyin.’

I’ve not been angry. Flummoxed, maybe.

Does it indicate anything that nobody, save the strangers on The IF, has ever suggested something isn’t right with me?

It’s not that anyone can find a specific thing I’ve posted and demonstrate how it’s inaccurate, untrue, hateful or racist. (If you could, you would have pasted it and offered a coherent rebuttal.) It’s that nobody is accustomed to witnessing a reasonable Caucasian American be so open, genuine and honest. It’s no wonder. Behold the flack I’ve taken.

Back