• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Censorship

This post actually does interest me.
It's a no for Christian then?

Well, do tell, leevna. What about this thread interests you?

You expect me to be milquetoasty when people are accusing me of a potentially life-altering offense? When they begin to besmirch Ma & Pa you’d prefer I were a shrinking violet? It takes much more time for me to type my words than to decide to ignore them. Nobody minds if you do. At this point, I’m simply obligated to make my side crystal clear for posterity. See, I’m fully aware that what is posted on the interwebs has become more permanent than if written in stone. I actually care about my rep.Wanna know the name of the dead horse well beaten? RACISM

Well, this is quite a trainwreck of a thread, going to great lengths to come around the other side. :)

WOW! You people are even bigger jerks than I thought! You prefer I read baseless insults about me and my parents and NOT respond? No problem.

First, I want to thank The IF for not censoring me. Thank you.

I'm wrapping up a week of visiting family in my hometown, Madison Indiana. I'll be flying home tomorrow and getting started with AEP. I hate flying. Will you say a prayer for a safe trip please? Should I make it back safe, I'll tell Christian the gurus in the insurance industry are not willing to help.

I agree with wino that life is short. I'm always aware this may be my last day. I regret NOTHING I've posted. I feel like my effort was valiant and I've stated many valid points and asked many valid questions, nearly all of which went unaddressed in lieu of insisting I'm something that isn't true. Whatever y'all do, don't do a goolge search for "hard truths" or anything like that. As our colleague in Riverside says, you can't handle the truth.

Now, knock your socks off. If you're going to call me racist then, there's no depth too low for you to stoop for the stroking of your ego. Go for it. I hope it makes you feel better.

Back