Chargebacks After AEP

Outdoorsman67

NJ
I'm relatively new to the business. This would be my second year as a Broker and I wanted to know, as we enter the new year, any MA switched with an effective date 01/01/16 does that constitute a full chargeback, let say even though someone was signed up 01/01/15 and stayed on the plan up until 01/01/16?

I also wanted to know if it really is 9 months after the effective date that an agent wont receive a full chargeback.

I'm relatively new to the business. This would be my second year as a Broker and I wanted to know, as we enter the new year, any MA switched with an effective date 01/01/16 does that constitute a full chargeback, let say even though someone was signed up 01/01/15 and stayed on the plan up until 01/01/16?

I also wanted to know if it really is 9 months after the effective date that an agent wont receive a full chargeback.

I believe it's a full charge back for anything less then 4 months unless effective date was 10/1,11/1, 12/1 and they changed plan in OEP.In that case you keep the proration.

Back