• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Claim Denied of Course

Not sickle cell anemia. Regular old anemia which is low hemoglobin. My wife is an RN so this type of stuff never happens. If I run into something I don't understand I shoot her a text. Live and learn. JD the 3000$ in ap is no problem. I'm not sure I want to place anymore business with them.

That part I understand. If a company does business in such a way that you don't trust them then stay away. I don't have any problems with settlers, oxford, foresters and 1 star anymore. None! I have very few problems with Trans.

As for the reason for the denial on this claim you will need to ask the company. I'm sure the delivery had nothing to do with it though.

How does the delivery receipt work when most co's Mail the policy to the client. Can the client say he wants his money back 6 months later because he never sent the delivery receipt back?
Trans is the only one I know that has a delivery receipt, because I've had clients call asking what to do with it. Not sure about the others.

Trans is also the company that I've heard a story about an agent getting a client's premiums back, because the agent "supposedly" never delivered the policy.

Last edited:
Back